29 members have voted

1. 1. H A I F meetup - when and where?

• Downtown - weeknight
    • Downtown - weekend
    • Midtown - weeknight
    • Midtown - weekend
    • Montrose - weeknight
    • Montrose - weekend

I'll be there. Seriously though, who do I look for since I've never met any of you? I don't want to go around the place walking up to random groups of people asking them if they're my internet friends. I've never been to this place, so is there a certain spot/table you all will be hanging out at?

• Like 1

I'll be there. Seriously though, who do I look for since I've never met any of you? I don't want to go around the place walking up to random groups of people asking them if they're my internet friends. I've never been to this place, so is there a certain spot/table you all will be hanging out at?

I think on the first page it was said to meet upstairs.  When you're up there, yell "thunder" and HAIFers will respond back with "flash".  Drinking begins after that.

• Like 1

I'm still not sure why you have this sneaking suspicion that I'm a Tech fan or anything, but thank you for making yourself available.  :)

I'm not a Tech fan but when I was visiting family in west Texas last summer I saw a Tech shirt in a store that said: "Texas Tech - We Bust Ours to Kick Yours".  Wish now I would have bought one just for the sentiment.

• Like 1

That was really cool... We should meet up more often. It was interesting, many thanks to Lockmat, that was eye candy. Redscare, thanks for being 2nd, and everyone else who showed up.

I apologize I had to leave, but they made plans first. All of you haifers gained some respect. And I look forward to hanging out again.

Edited by Montrose1100
  • Like 2