29 members have voted

1. 1. H A I F meetup - when and where?

• Downtown - weeknight
    • Downtown - weekend
    • Midtown - weeknight
    • Midtown - weekend
    • Montrose - weeknight
    • Montrose - weekend

I know it's been a while since a happy hour was planned...anyone interested in getting a meet up together?  I've honestly never been able to get to one so I figured I'd keep it open to some seasoned veterans for suggestions.  What say ye?

Didn't want to let this slip off the front page. I'm in. A suggestion Crunchtastic and I had was picking a spot on or near one of the new bike trails crisscrossing downtown and the inner loop. An example is Lucky's on Houston Ave, but anything near Market Square or Washington Avenue would be accessible to the trails, as would the bars on White Oak.

Just a thought.

I'd be driving in from the Cinco area after work so I'm game for whatever.  Like I said, I'm a noob for this so I don't know how these usually go down.  An area that offered multiple options would be good though and I like both suggestions you put up. 

Anyone else out there interested??? Bueller....

Liking the idea of some day drinking at one of the bars along the trails; the new Lucky's is quite convenient. I

keep meaning to check out the little icehouse place on Silver and Houston that re-opened not that long ago.   But hell, I'm easy if someone else is willing to be JulieYourCruiseDirector.

I'm also 'between jobs' at the moment, so am easier than usual.  Yes, apparently that's possible.

Dress up as your favorite Star Wars character. 

So how will I identify you haifers when the time comes? Will we have a secret handshake? Or wear name tags with our user names?

I say we keep it architecture related...http://s7.photobucket.com/user/brijonmang/media/01scapspan_zpsfd11f630.jpg.html'>01scapspan_zpsfd11f630.jpg

I like the idea of doing something along the trails...I mean I'll be driving in from the burbs regardless so if one of you centrally located guys wants to be the guy to pick a starting place, by all means name a good one.  I'd like to check out a new one or at least something I haven't gotten to yet.

I was going to make an executive decision and pick Lucky's. LUCKYly, someone else did it for me. Though, I would pick a Friday sooner than the 31st.

Let's get some feedback. Post whether you'd rather have it on the 17th, 24th, or 31st...or if all 3 are OK.

I prefer the 17th, but all 3 dates will work.

Awesome. I may be able to actually make it. However, Momma always warned me about meeting folks from the internet. Who should we look for when we arrive? A sign? Name tags? A group of overweight dudes with mustaches, candy, and white vans?