• Midtown - weeknight
    • Midtown - weekend
    • Montrose - weeknight
    • Montrose - weekend

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? Were the kids watching TV?

I'm always up for a trip to the 'Days. Put out the word if you go and would like company!

This was an unplanned trip - got there after midnight (and the kids were nowhere to be found!)

Let's definitely plan something here, though, for HAIF Happy Days take two - the company is always welcomed! :)

If you can get all the way out to the east side for a night of drinkies at the 'Days, let me know and I will personally round some folks up. Don't you live in Katy?? That's a trip!

A round 2 would be in order. I want Red to come.

If Red isn't working the night shift, I will bring him myself.

I'll make sure I can stay out all night. I'll also make sure to have a cooler full of water in my car so Sev and I don't dehydrate.

With luck, we can make it a little further inside so we don't block the door (or *I* don't block the door rather).

Note that Silver Slipper posts are now here.

Another possiblity for a future date would be Juanita's Party Bar, located in Pecan Park. Formerly a root beer stand in the 50s, Juanita's features pounding Mexican music with bikini dancers. B)

I could do that. It sounds like a civilized alternative to The Happy Go Lucky on Telephone.

But musicman do we need to review the child endangerment statutes first???

it's down the street from my crib, if it doesn't work out yall can come here. i promise not to have hannah montana on the stereo or dvd. rumor has it there is going to be a party soon

I could do that. It sounds like a civilized alternative to The Happy Go Lucky on Telephone.

But musicman do we need to review the child endangerment statutes first???

"You know..........alot of people say that drunk driving is wrong ?! And, those people are cops. But dammit, I have to get those kids to school."

15th for the Ides! Who could be dead Caeser, though?

That way we're ahead of the St Patricks amatuers.

i think i'm in now. the church moved up st. patrick's to the 15th to avoid Holy Week so the amateurs will be out too.

^Aww. Well, there's always the Silver Slipper!

So is this unofficially official for Saturday? same time?

i drove by this place on saturday night and told my g/f i wanted to check it out. is there another get together?

Archived