The Travis: Multifamily High-Rise At 3300 Main St.

Urbannizer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, CREguy13 said:

Have there been any announcements on retailers opening here?  Hoping this building grows on me over time, and solid retailers that serve the neighborhood will certainly help.

I checked the windows on Travis but didn't see any signs or permits for retail.

I am curious about this building. Strikes me the poster child of cost engineering. The shape isn't bad, but when you look at the stucco - it looks dated / sloppy.

I guess this boils down to materials... 

It will hopefully bring a lot of life and energy into midtown. Agree with @CREguy13 that the retailers can help make this a solid development portfolio.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Avossos said:

I am curious about this building. Strikes me the poster child of cost engineering. The shape isn't bad, but when you look at the stucco - it looks dated / sloppy.

I guess this boils down to materials... 

It will hopefully bring a lot of life and energy into midtown. Agree with @CREguy13 that the retailers can help make this a solid development portfolio.

Yes, I hope they use higher design/finish standards for their future project at Montrose/Westheimer. Or sell the property to someone else, like Hines or Hanover.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to The Travis (3300 Main) by PM Realty Group: 30-Story, 336-Unit High-Rise
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...