Market Square Tower: 40-Story High-Rise At 777 Preston St.

Urbannizer

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 11:00 AM, rechlin said:

That's a great shot.  And to give an idea of how much things have changed from this angle recently, below I have attempted to highlight everything that's new in the last 15 years:

bmxYPes.jpg

You could grab the HSPVA and Alexan blocks in a year or so too.  Texaco might as well be new too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, astros148 said:

Im going to stop by the leasing off tomorrow and get information on the rent prices. I know they were starting off at 1700 but im curious to see if they have dipped at all due to the market. 

still looking forward to your haif pool party!

• Like 5

This building exceded my expectations, I guess because we really didn't have any rennderings besides that cartoon-ish one.

26354499225_e5bc475c26_o.jpgMarket Square Tower by Chris Rojas, on Flickr

25751748493_d27aaea757_o.jpgMarket Square Tower by Chris Rojas, on Flickr

26262120912_7d0f959a90_o.jpgMarket Square Tower by Chris Rojas, on Flickr

26354506125_17a4014eb6_o.jpgMarket Square Tower by Chris Rojas, on Flickr

• Like 5

There is a window sign on Main Street that has a large detailed rendering that is better than I remember seeing.  

5Q2KHiU.jpg

Tried to get closer shots of both decks.  I thought that the lower pool was going to be raised to the second level.  Wrong.

zmFgnpD.jpg

This pool is only a little bit cool.

QX9ufHK.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, richeyrich said:

Just put a deposit down to move here when it opens. Schedule date of move-ins is October 1, so there's quite a bit more to be done on the site. At the moment, I can't even get a tour because the only working elevators are those on the outer sides of the buildings.

I'm pretty stoked though. The full list of amenities is mind boggling to me as someone who has never lived in a high-rise. They're only leasing to early invitees at the moment, but if anyone is interested let me know, and I'll give a referral. 

Also, I have a few pics of the model unit and some shots the manager took of inside the unit (very unfinished). Not sure whether that's relevant here as I'm new, but I'm happy to post as well.

Can't wait to have a pool party!

2 hours ago, richeyrich said:

Just put a deposit down to move here when it opens. Schedule date of move-ins is October 1, so there's quite a bit more to be done on the site. At the moment, I can't even get a tour because the only working elevators are those on the outer sides of the buildings.

I'm pretty stoked though. The full list of amenities is mind boggling to me as someone who has never lived in a high-rise. They're only leasing to early invitees at the moment, but if anyone is interested let me know, and I'll give a referral. 

Also, I have a few pics of the model unit and some shots the manager took of inside the unit (very unfinished). Not sure whether that's relevant here as I'm new, but I'm happy to post as well.

Photos/info of practically anything pertaining to the developments is relevant here.. :). I agree, this tower went all out with the amenities. Sounds like astros now has a co host for the HAIF 40th story pool party. We can't wait to check it out! :D