Two Hermann Place & Three Herman Place: High-Rises At 1661 Hermann Dr.

ClutchCity

The western side won't due to its proximity to Fannin  and  Main. Then you have Rice University.

The northern end of the park has the most potential for a high density of high and mid rise residential development. 

Of course the south end will continue to see higher density in the med center with taller towers built in place of some of the obsolete facilities that now sit abandoned. Along Almeda eventually more high rises will be built. Its a straight shot downtown and perfectly situated for easy access to 288 and the Med center is a short walk. Hanover recently bought one of the Mosaic towers. They're real positive abot

39 minutes ago, Twinsanity02 said:

Getting somewhat back on topic, does anyone know how many high rise apartment/condos ring Hermann Park and vicinity?  I can imagine in the not too distant future most of the Park will be rung by highrises.

u the area. I see big future for Almeda with some great potential retail locations in older 1 and 2 story building stock. It's the eastern boulevard in the Midtown area and connects everything from downtown to the stadiums.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Urbannizer said:

Came across more renderings from BOGZA's updated website.

https://bogza.com/project/two-hermann-place

Two-Hermann-Place-Lobby_Cam3_031218.jpg

Two_Hermann_Place_Amenity_View_02_031218

TwoHermann_ExteriorPhaseII_Cam3_HD_03121

TwoHermann_6_UnitOption1_Cam1_031218.jpg

Two_Hermann_Place_Amenity_View_01_031218

TwoHermann_7_SkyLounge_031218.jpg

TwoHermann_ExteriorPhaseII_Cam5_HD_03121

I guess that's one of the downfalls of being on HAIF. Most Houstonians are completely unaware of what's rising around the city until it's built but most of us here get to see the real potential that never came. Still a fine development here and it looks a lot more modern but I'll certainly miss the twist of the old project:

rawImage.jpg

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Triton said:

I guess that's one of the downfalls of being on HAIF. Most Houstonians are completely unaware of what's rising around the city until it's built but most of us here get to see the real potential that never came. Still a fine development here and it looks a lot more modern but I'll certainly miss the twist of the old project:

rawImage.jpg

There’s still room for Captain Twisty.  Two Hermann is planned on the northeast side of the lot, in the space between the rendering for the two towers shown here.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...