The Sovereign At Regent Square: Multifamily At 3233 W. Dallas St.

Urbannizer

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Driving over the Waugh bridge towards this thing, it is surprisingly small compared to the other buildings in the area. I'll try to take a picture next time I'm biking there to show what I'm talking about. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that this one is almost finished. Has anyone gotten any word about the progress of Phase 2? or anything else to be built for Regent Square. I know that everything is still piecing itself back together because of the last recession, but I'm sure we should be seeing some progress on other parts of this area soon.

Now that this one is almost finished. Has anyone gotten any word about the progress of Phase 2? or anything else to be built for Regent Square. I know that everything is still piecing itself back together because of the last recession, but I'm sure we should be seeing some progress on other parts of this area soon.

Allen house had comcast come in and do installations and are saying nothing will happen for 3-4 years.

I hope she wins.

If a developer wants to build a building so that he can make a profit, he should not be able to externalize some of the costs. In this case, he has closed a road and created a very real cost for the business owners, employees, and residents nearby. Should not be allowed. Close the road? Sure! But Pay the lost profits and wages of others and make a little less on your project.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived