A.D. Players At The George Theater At 5420 Westheimer Rd.

Are they only doing theist shows?

No.  In the early days of the company all of the plays were of a religious nature and many of them were direct re-telling of bible stories.  As the company has grown and expanded our programming over the past almost 50 years, we now do a wide variety of productions.  We have recently announced our new season, which will begin in September.  We are still Christian artists producing theater, but not every show we do is a biblical or religious based show.

Check out our new season and other information about us at http://adplayers.org

Thanks

Mark Lewis

Production Manager/Resident Designer

A.D. Players

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, gene said:

its actually a pretty cool building and have been checking in on its progress lately as well! i hope they have some good secular shows on the calendar so i can go check it out! 

We will be announcing our inaugural season for the new theater within the next week or 2.  I think you will be pleased with what we will be offering in the new year (first production will be February 2017), which also coincides with our 50th Anniversary season.  Hope to see lots of you at the theater when we open up.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • The title was changed to A.D. Players At The George Theater At 5420 Westheimer Rd.