Windsor Memorial Apartments: Multifamily High-Rise At 3131 Memorial Cr.

TheNiche

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice lines on that building. Such a shame that it will be clad in the typical beige palette, but I hope they at lease chose materials similar to the Montebello and Villa d'este.

• 1 month later...
Thanks, Dad.

Did you count the floors? They're putting up the facade, that mean they're done goin up?

Puttin the facade on doesn't mean there done goin up. The Austonian (in Austin) starting putting up the facade before they were on the 30th floor.

lockmat you need to be tagged as the "let's revive a dead thread" king

ha ha ha, so true. But we still love ya Jessie.

And here I thought you were going to say that it was never going to be finished or even built.

Here I was about to panic about it.

Yeah, today seems like HAIF-project-cancellation/on hold/reduction day.

• 1 month later...
All in all looking good. I can see this rising now from my perspective looking from the upper kirby area...

Thanks for the pic--I think it's looking good too. I'll be interested to see how it looks once it is finished up.

FYI for all of the other readers, the building is almost topped out (within 1 floor or so). It currently has about 6-7 more floors than this picture indicates.

from the (rather amateur sounding) email blast:

Anticipated Move In Dates for the End of May!

We are excited and know you are too. If construction remains on schedule, we will have the 4-story wrap around building for move ins. The tower residences will be on a schedule by floor and we expect the floors 2 & 3 in June. With 29 unique floorplan styles, you'll want to start your wish list early! Not only will you have choices in floor plan styles, but also in interior finish schemes. Yeah, there really is something for everyone. Practical plans for those who desire the simplicity. Not that there is anything complex about leasing a residence in the tower. Big views demand big windows and yours will dominate the main room. The entertainer will have the most popular pad in the park with wrap around balconies that have enough room to have the whole party outside. Three penthouses won't last long and they will make one feel like royalty!

Change Your View. Rent the Skyline.

It reads like someone wrote this on Twitter.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow so cool! I wish I lived/worked high up enough to take cool pictures like that in the morning fog we've been getting lately.

i'm pretty high up in uptown and there were some pretty awesome photo ops this week, particularly of downtown.... if only i had a camera.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From their latest newsblast:

Construction Delays Happen

Are you flexible?

This community is going to be so exceptional that it takes special care to get it ready for you.

Delays are out of our control and if we were in control, we would be scheduling move in dates instead of Hard Hat Tours! With that in mind, we ask for your understanding with the announcement of these delays. Remember the old adage that Good Things Come to Those Who Wait? Are you willing to wait? The mid rise will likely not be ready for move in until the end of June. (Yes! It is very disappointing!) If you are living in an apartment, it's very possible that your current management would be willing to speak to you about a short term renewal.

Hard Hat Tours are now being scheduled for May 26th and depending on your response, we are able to schedule on the 27th and 29th as well. Please send an email to Karen at krobertson@milestone-mgt.com and let her know what date works best for you. She is intending on setting up three a day, one in the morning, one around lunch and one at days end.

Archived