Windsor Memorial Apartments: Multifamily High-Rise At 3131 Memorial Cr.

TheNiche

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow nice photo! The reflection on the water makes the bats look so cool! I tried to take a similar shot once but it didn't turn out as well as this. I love how Buffalo Bayou looks with the trees on either side instead of concrete - it's actually very pretty! My dad was just visiting from Canada and his mistook the other bayous for drainage ditches.

They live in/under the Waugh bridge that crosses the bayou. Ever notice the stink? Also, you can hear them in there.

ooh ok, well im hardly ever down on allen parkway and in the waugh area but thats cool to know. i never knew there were bats there =]

• 3 weeks later...
this makes a great addition/impact to midtown. kinda makes midtown a tad bit more noticable

i believe that this area is memorial heights/(back/southside of wash ave)...not midtown.

okay so what's/where's midtown? i seriously thought that this area was midtown. it is between downtown and uptown.. ;)

No. Midtown is between downtown and the Texas Medical Center.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know, that looks cool. I imagine the views from the tower itself down to the bayou will be stunning as well. I'm ignorant here, but can you canoe/kayak on the bayou? there are gators in though, right?

Don't care for the color though, looks like something in Miami.

I know, that looks cool. I imagine the views from the tower itself down to the bayou will be stunning as well. I'm ignorant here, but can you canoe/kayak on the bayou? there are gators in though, right?

Don't care for the color though, looks like something in Miami.

Yes you can canoe, and yes there are gators.

Archived