Fourth At Navigation: Multifamily At 2404 Navigation Blvd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to EaDo Navigation: Mixed-Use By Marquette Companies

Garage is getting a Black paint job today along the McAlpine side. Not sure who thought black would be a good color for concrete in Texas, but alas.

Also, I noticed the thread name changed. Shouldn't it be changed to "Forth at Navigation" as that is the building's name?

https://www.liveatforth.com/

Edited by JBTX
Edited to remove previous reference to blue paint. Blue was the primer.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, JBTX said:

Garage is getting a Black paint job today along the McAlpine side. Not sure who thought black would be a good color for concrete in Texas, but alas.

Also, I noticed the thread name changed. Shouldn't it be changed to "Forth at Navigation" as that is the building's name?

https://www.liveatforth.com/

While the mods are fixing the name, lets get rid of that "EaDo" tag too and change it to "Second Ward." 

• Like 6

I'm curious if the "Vegas style pool" was scrubbed . I had been watching the construction for ages tying to see some semblance of pool construction to no avail and I imagine they would put it in their insta ads if they had one. But the pool rendering still appears on the website.

• Like 2

On 2/2/2021 at 10:03 AM, JBTX said:

I'm curious if the "Vegas style pool" was scrubbed . I had been watching the construction for ages tying to see some semblance of pool construction to no avail and I imagine they would put it in their insta ads if they had one. But the pool rendering still appears on the website.

0722050C-B022-4E2B-9DAC-0C9BAA8BF42F.jpeg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ErickEdgar said:

0722050C-B022-4E2B-9DAC-0C9BAA8BF42F.jpeg

giphy.gif

Pretty small, I guess that's why I couldn't see it from ground level. No matter, still looks nice. Here is to hoping ArchCon/Marquette folks are reading this forum, saw my post, and posted the pool on their IG.

P.S.- if the above is true, please fix McAlpine street <3

Edited by JBTX
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, 77011transplant said:

Is there any news about the tenants for the first floor retail?

It's all wrapped, can't see inside. There are orange tags that look like COH health department tags, but they face in. Now that the fences are coming down, I'm gonna try and snoop.

• Like 6

On 2/9/2021 at 8:58 PM, JBTX said:

It's all wrapped, can't see inside. There are orange tags that look like COH health department tags, but they face in. Now that the fences are coming down, I'm gonna try and snoop.

We can look at permit approvals once they start rolling in.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I spoke to the property management folks as they were out hustling people at the East End Farmer's Market.

First move-ins will be May 15, at which point all external construction and the first three floors will be done. They expect the rest to be done June/July. In the meantime, the garage will be cleared of all remaining equipment in the next week or so, and landscaping will begin in earnest.

GFR was not scrapped. They are working with a comercial realtor to start looking for tenants. The GFR will be located on Canal, right across from the current structure (where Andes Cafe once lived) and on Navigation at the corner with McAlpine. Desired tennats are the the usual: cafe, brewery, etc.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1