Fourth At Navigation: Multifamily At 2404 Navigation Blvd.

On 2/22/2023 at 6:25 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

The Flying Biscuit Café / Flying Biscuit Cafe has signed on at Forth at Navigation. It's a breakfast and brunch restaurant. The Flying Biscuit Café is one of the ground floor retail (GFR) in the development.

Forth at Navigation is located in the Second Ward at 2404 Navigation Blvd.

https://colliershouston.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/property/ForthatNav-(1105383)-Flyer.pdf

OhtvUpd.jpg

IjlFLRg.jpg

On 2/27/2023 at 5:09 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

The address for The Flying Biscuit Café / Flying Biscuit Cafe is 2404 Navigation Blvd, Suite E.

The Flying Biscuit Café is one of the ground floor retail (GFR) at Forth at Navigation.

14 hours ago, hindesky said:

The forthcoming Second Ward location of The Flying Biscuit Café / Flying Biscuit Cafe is listed on the restaurant's website. However, instead of Second Ward, it's incorrectly listed as being in East Downtown (EaDo).

According to The Flying Biscuit Café's, the brunch-forward eatery anticipates opening this fall.

The Flying Biscuit Café is located at 2404 Navigation Blvd, Suite E. It's one of several ground floor retail at Forth at Navigation.

https://www.flyingbiscuit.com/locations-2/houston-east-downtown/

eW96oFl.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

According to The Flying Biscuit Café's, the brunch-forward eatery anticipates opening this fall.

That would be quite bold seeing as the location is currently completely empty.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, hindesky said:

Sign permit.

kDLfCnf.png

I believe Flying Biscuit will be on the Canal side of those project. I've seen a lot of folks walking in/out of that space, so I presume work is underway.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

New realtor back in the picture for the other GFR option. It dawned on me it must be pretty hard to move due to it's proximity to Our Lady Guadalupe and the restrictions re: sale of alcohol associated with the church/school.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JBTX said:

New realtor back in the picture for the other GFR option. It dawned on me it must be pretty hard to move due to it's proximity to Our Lady Guadalupe and the restrictions re: sale of alcohol associated with the church/school.

I think you can get some type of a waiver if the church agrees. I wonder if they aren't interested. 

On 3/8/2024 at 5:29 PM, JBTX said:

Can you explain what this means (and what GFR stands for) for us lay people?

13 hours ago, EaDolivin said:

Can you explain what this means (and what GFR stands for) for us lay people?

Like Hindesky said, GFR is ground Floor Retail. My comment about the church is with regards to the prohibition of alcohol/liquor licenses being issued withing 500ft (if I recall) of a church/school. The GFR on the Navigation side of Forth is about 200ft, max, from the church. Arguably it is well outside 500ft of the school, but it would depend on how the church/school plot is drawn up.

Edited by JBTX
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JBTX said:

Like Hindesky said, GFR is ground Floor Retail. My comment about the church is with regards to the prohibition of alcohol/liquor licenses being issued withing 500ft (if I recall) of a church/school. The GFR on the Navigation side of Forth is about 200ft, max, from the church. Arguably it is well outside 500ft of the school, but it would depend on how the church/school plot is drawn up.

Gotta love that you can't have a store or restaurant that sells alcohol on a major neighborhood corner within 500ft of a school, but you can totally have a Westpark Drive + Westpark Tollway monstrosity within 20 feet of a classroom...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...