Sovereign At The Ballpark: Multifamily At 100 Crawford St.

LBC2HTX

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, cspwal said:

Was it ever confirmed that it was Russian-backed? 

Check page 4 and 5 on this topic, he sounds like a shady character. I tried looking up his nationality but it almost seems like he paid to get it wiped out and for great reviews. He also had a lawsuit in Miami for a project. His name is Igor Krivoruchko.

Edited by hindesky

12 hours ago, hindesky said:

Check page 4 and 5 on this topic, he sounds like a shady character. I tried looking up his nationality but it almost seems like he paid to get it wiped out and for great reviews. He also had a lawsuit in Miami for a project. His name is Igor Krivoruchko.

That's a Ukrainian name. He may have been born in the US, but the records are sparse.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2022 at 9:48 AM, hindesky said:

If it ever finishes supposed to look like this.

https://tcw-group.com/projects/sovereign-at-the-ballpark/

ibD7FMC.jpg

Same "design" firm as the hideous "Chelsea at Museum District" project which turned out to be fraudulent. 

https://tcw-group.com/projects/the-chelsea-at-museum-district-high-rise/

1_PHOTO_Chelsea-at-Museum-1070x700.jpg.1954fc0f8e92a1f305b06d311869f838.jpg

On 6/19/2022 at 10:44 AM, MidCenturyMoldy said:

which turned out to be fraudulent

Fraud is a rather specific accusation.  For those of us who haven't been following this closely, can you elaborate or provide sources?

2 hours ago, editor said:

Fraud is a rather specific accusation.  For those of us who haven't been following this closely, can you elaborate or provide sources?

See the final posts on the second page of  Urbannizer’s thread that I linked in my post.

• The title was changed to Sovereign At The Ballpark: Multifamily At 100 Crawford St.
  • 1 month later...
On 9/5/2022 at 11:49 AM, Luminare said:

y'all would be amazed at how easy some contractors and architects can make a building like this, and just how difficult some contractors and architects can make this.

I was under the impression there was only the one guy with a very limited tool box involved in the whole project since it restarted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Nate99 said:

I was under the impression there was only the one guy with a very limited tool box involved in the whole project since it restarted. 

You're thinking of the building on the northwest corner of Crawford and Holman, aka the most confusingly "just slightly off" project in the city.

At this point, I'm pretty sure it's just one guy who is stoned.

• Haha 1