Sovereign At The Ballpark: Multifamily At 100 Crawford St.

LBC2HTX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Sovereign At The Ballpark: 100 Crawford
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Sovereign At The Ballpark: 100 Crawford St.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Trammel Crow Discovery Tower finishes before this. Those Russian mob guys work very slow. I wonder if this is the reason why the Elysian isn't open yet? Opening it would interfere with these guys working on their west side.

OZiXKIx.jpg

Edited by hindesky
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, hindesky said:

Hines could probably build 2 Texas Towers by the time these Russian mobsters finish laundering their money building this one.🤑🏦💶🇷🇺

2fFnWIO.jpg

Maybe its just really hard to build an ugly building. I will say I've been on some projects where clients, contractors and yes even architects seem to go to great lengths to make an ugly building, making it more difficult for everyone, all in the effort to save a few bucks. As for the money laundering, no experience in that. Last time I checked the IBC, money is not a substitute for Insulation, and will not get you the desired R-value to pass plan review, but maybe I'm missing something.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, hindesky said:

Hines could probably build 2 Texas Towers by the time these Russian mobsters finish laundering their money building this one.🤑🏦💶🇷🇺

2fFnWIO.jpg

My wife and I stayed at the Moscow Radisson. Beautiful hotel but a favorite of the folks you mentioned. Read about Paul Tatum, the American businessman who was a partner in the hotel. Gunned down during the day in one of the busiest train station in the world. No "witnesses" of course. No arrests made. Nasty folks. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Twinsanity02 said:

My wife and I stayed at the Moscow Radisson. Beautiful hotel but a favorite of the folks you mentioned. Read about Paul Tatum, the American businessman who was a partner in the hotel. Gunned down during the day in one of the busiest train station in the world. No "witnesses" of course. No arrests made. Nasty folks. 

The last time I went to Moscow, I stayed at the Hotel National, which is full of antique furniture and such. The second day, some guy I never saw moved into a room down the hall. His minions, all in black suits and with suspicious bulges, hung out in the hall. They took one look at me, and never bothered looking again. I guess I looked totally harmless. Moscow is an interesting place...

• Like 3

• 1 month later...