Mandell Montrose: Condominiums At 2312 Commonwealth St.

Dakota79

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great looking building -- all the units are 3 bedrooms (and expensive - $989,000 for top floor)....no 1BR/2BR less expensive units?  Maybe they know more about the demographics of that area than I do...but it seems they should have smaller units with the large 3BR as penthouse level...

I think they are all 3BR bc they are going after the townhouse market; these are condos after all, nor apartments

You're probably right - I was going by the EDGE condo (I know, Midtown vs Montrose isn't the same) where I used to live....they had 4 or 5 3 BR units on the top floor, the rest of the 92 units were 1 and 2 BR

Opa! I'm from there

One of my favorite foods in the world, a GREEK gyro! Can you please confirm they're made with pork or chicken and not lamb? Also, do you know of any places in Houston that sell pork or chicken with fries inside? Basically, what's the most authentic gyro in town? Nikos just doesn't cut it.

One of my favorite foods in the world, a GREEK gyro! Can you please confirm they're made with pork or chicken and not lamb? Also, do you know of any places in Houston that sell pork or chicken with fries inside? Basically, what's the most authentic gyro in town? Nikos just doesn't cut it.

Phoenicia is pretty good

Hmm, no place I know puts the fries inside here. And I dislike greatly the fake gyros some non Greek places try and pass off.

Hate to break it to you, but most gyro meat is a combo of pork and lamb :)

This project, that 7 story one in Montrose announced last week, and Chateau10 are all legit. I like this model; sleek, slender, space conscious, and a good height for these neighborhoods.

Now if Randall Davis could bring back Sonoma for Inner Loop and the coastal condo highrises from Seabrook, Clear Lake, Kemah, League City, Galveston made a comeback I would be very happy.

This project, that 7 story one in Montrose announced last week, and Chateau10 are all legit. I like this model; sleek, slender, space conscious, and a good height for these neighborhoods.

Now if Randall Davis could bring back Sonoma for Inner Loop and the coastal condo highrises from Seabrook, Clear Lake, Kemah, League City, Galveston made a comeback I would be very happy.

What is Chateau10? I am new. Link?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived