GreenStreet: Mixed-Use Development At 1201 Fannin St.

MontroseNeighborhoodCafe

I heard about the Jay-Z prices a while back, they are ridiculous! I was hoping to get some but too many other things I am worried about atm. Oh well. I hope it's a good concert for that price.

But, on a side note, I am very excited for the opening! :D

Just drove by again tonight... they have been putting trees in, no palm trees thankfully. They also put in the House of Blues sign... and lit up some of the blue lights. Looks good... of course they are opening in 4 days.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the palm trees are already installed in the middle block courtyard area. They reach to at least the second floor and it looks to be at least four of them.

Other than that, M&S looks good, and there's more signage--Forever 21, M&S, and some place on the second floor of the easternmost block (can't remember the name but it had the look of a temporary sign) as well as HOB.

Edited by GovernorAggie

Just looked at the website and the Dave Attell opening night has been cancelled :( - hopefully saturday is still going on and nothing is wrong/damaged with the facility

He'll be in Austin saturday I think - Houston's show says cancelled because of the Hurricane...(?)

Oct 10 2008 7:00P

House of Blues - CANCELED DUE TO HURRICANE IKE Houston TX

Oct 11 2008 7:00P

Paramount Theatre Austin TX

ah ok..that must be the opening party.

I don't think they're going to have an "opening party" per se for Cowboy Mouth, just a few nights of shows...and then the night of the Blues Brothers that your friend got tickets to will be the big celebration - I think most of the tickets were given away and then they auctioned off a few for a charity or something like that.

I don't think they're going to have an "opening party" per se for Cowboy Mouth, just a few nights of shows...and then the night of the Blues Brothers that your friend got tickets to will be the big celebration - I think most of the tickets were given away and then they auctioned off a few for a charity or something like that.

yep the 18th is what i was referencing, my bad. i know some of the businesses that will be at HP got tickets too.

Edited by musicman

yall notice the new website?

http://www.houstonpavilions.com/

I like how all the entertainment venues are on the third floor.

Also, I was surprised to see Qatar Airlines as a tenant.

Retail Hours (restaurants and entertainment will vary)

Monday through Saturday — 10:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.

Sunday — 12:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Thanksgiving Day — Closed

Christmas Day — Closed

Edited by lockmat

I see Qatar Air opened an office there... ha ha... that's interesting. And Lucky Strike is on the 3rd floor... didn't see that coming.

Also weird... HOB is on the 1st floor and 3rd floor but not 2nd. :huh:

Edited by HtownWxBoy

Wow... a lot of restaurants. Hard to believe there is a demand for all of them.

The "100 Days of Escapades" sounds interesting...

I was watching the news last night and the devloper said he did not want it to be a destination just for dowtown but a downtown destination (or something like it). I guess they built it for many people. Did I hear the HoB has a 15,000 or was it a 5,000 seat amphither. We would have went to HP for dinner prom night rather than the woodlands if it was built.

I was watching the news last night and the devloper said he did not want it to be a destination just for dowtown but a downtown destination (or something like it). I guess they built it for many people. Did I hear the HoB has a 15,000 or was it a 5,000 seat amphither. We would have went to HP for dinner prom night rather than the woodlands if it was built.

It was 1,500