CityCentre: Mixed-Use Development At 800 Town And Country Blvd.

Parrothead

OMG this is so tragic and extremely sad.  I'm so sorry for the loss to each of their families.  Someone said it above and I agree "can 2020 END soon enough already..."  My prayers are with the loved ones today as they learn of this and now must deal with the loss at this difficult time in the World, and now in their own lives.  God Bless you all.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to City Centre Developments
  • 3 months later...
On 4/29/2021 at 8:09 PM, jmitch94 said:

Is there anything that followed up on the stair collapse? Didn’t three people die in a major structural failure? I feel like things got back to business super fast.

Heck, nobody's posted any pictures of the site in well over two months now. How's construction going? How far along is it? Does anybody know?

On 5/3/2021 at 1:27 PM, Big E said:

Heck, nobody's posted any pictures of the site in well over two months now. How's construction going? How far along is it? Does anybody know?

The exterior is basically complete except for a few finishing touches at ground level and landscaping. Doesn't seem to have been much progress on the buildout of most (or any) of the interior floors from what is visible driving by the BW8-I10 flyover.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, asubrt said:

The exterior is basically complete except for a few finishing touches at ground level and landscaping. Doesn't seem to have been much progress on the buildout of most (or any) of the interior floors from what is visible driving by the BW8-I10 flyover.

From the back there are floors that seem built out already and look nice lit up.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, Urbannizer said:

Wow they're tearing down that old hotel I was wondering why it was fenced up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Urbannizer said:

CityCentre Seven, Future Hotel & Retail

Was just thinking that the old Sheraton looked pretty bad, glad to see they'll be tearing it down. Though this rendering is much less appealing than CityCentre Six.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 10/18/2021 at 3:53 PM, hindesky said:

The Houston-based developer will soon begin tearing down the vacant Four Points by Sheraton Hotel at the southeast corner of Interstate 10 and Beltway 8 to make way for the project. Demolition is expected to take about six months.

Demolition permit issued for the Sheraton hotel.

kyGVtfI.jpg

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, apendido said:

The new restaurant Daily Gather (by the Dish Society folks) in the former International Smoke (and formerly Straits) space is quite good and the interior is beautiful. Give it a try. 

Huge patio and excellent cocktail list as well!

• Like 1