The Eclipse: Proposed Skyscraper At 2000 Persa St.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a tangentially related story, Kirby would make a good site for a light rail line that ultimately heads up Allen Parkway.

Or joins into a Memorial Drive line (that runs out to the Uptown line) that joins into the green/purple lines in downtown.. Nope, I've definitely never thought about this before.. ;)

This what I found.

Did you literally cut that from a hard copy and photo copy it? If you don't mind us asking, where did you find it, even if it is a vague answer.

It is very vintage NYesque being so skinny and square. Vaguely resembles the empire state building. Would definitely be different from anything else we have in Houston.

The company is from Santa Fe Artesian Eclipse LLC and the owner is Yates Petroleum.   I have properties off Mimosa so everybody in River Oaks may not know about this yet, but the will now!  Send more pictures soon with a better image.  

Awesome. I had drilled down to find out they were in Santa Fe but didn't know about Yates Petroleum. Cool. Did you get that from tax records?

From the website, "Eclipse also will provide the unique benefits of a destination club – with owners’ accommodations available in Eclipse towers planned for cities around the world." From their website, this looks like a pretty modest company with a very bold (dare I say impractical?) vision? I can be proved wrong but what else have they done to this scale so far?

Each residence at Eclipse occupies an entire floor or group of floors, including a four-story penthouse with its own access and citywide views from a 360° deck. You’ll enjoy pool and health club privileges, and our concierge serviced, room service and | 24-hour security will attend to your every need. Eclipse also will provide the unique benefits of a destination club – with owners’ accommodations available in Eclipse towers planned for cities around the world.

It sounds like this will be the new Skyhouse. Maybe we'll get one downtown too???

Archived