• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New pictures for y'all:

2593635208_9819f6d060.jpg

Taken from my office window, so excuse the slight glare.

The first thing I thought when I noticed the glare was that it was a giant flame coming out of the top of the building. Which makes me think, use the top as a gigantic torch. Now that would be cool!

102_1164.jpg

A horrific building in a terrible environment. I'm glad I don't have to deal with this monstrosity - or its surrounding area.

I agree. By comparison, the new building makes the Fuddruckers sign appear attractive. Freeway architecture at its worst.

I think this building it too big for its style. I can see this style in a 7 story little office park (sans crown) and it might be, eh, ok. But it is so gi-normously boxy...

Have we already started the petition to mandate the builders to add arms? If not we are losing precious time.

I agree. By comparison, the new building makes the Fuddruckers sign appear attractive. Freeway architecture at its worst.

I dunno, it's growing on my guys, it will look awesome when complete, especially at night.

Can we move this thread to the Crater Houston Alliance already? :lol:

I second that.

Looks like folks at MH won't mind a round peg in a square hole. I understand what they're trying to do-have a landmark along I-10 but such should be pleasing to the eye. if that building's round, or at least have rounded edge, it might've been a success.

I second that.

Looks like folks at MH won't mind a round peg in a square hole. I understand what they're trying to do-have a landmark along I-10 but such should be pleasing to the eye. if that building's round, or at least have rounded edge, it might've been a success.

IMO, this looks like a lot of buildings that I've seen in China. The lighted crown and the directional lights at the top in particular.

Archived