The Standard On The River: Multifamily At 91 Jensen Dr.

hindesky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like how this looks at street level driving from the south across the bayou and over the trees. Do projects like this generally include road repairs? Jensen is getting to be in rough shape between this and East River (also seemingly very narrow lanes across the bayou but that's a separate issue).

• Like 3

15 hours ago, TXK said:

I really like how this looks at street level driving from the south across the bayou and over the trees. Do projects like this generally include road repairs? Jensen is getting to be in rough shape between this and East River (also seemingly very narrow lanes across the bayou but that's a separate issue).

They have been fixing the road periodically but most of those fixes only last a few months because yes, Jenson is an absolute disaster right now.

No idea who is paying for those repairs though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, hindesky said:

2nJ1LFN.jpg

Given the significant amount of surface parking here, this development does a really nice job of obscuring it from the street. 

I hope the next phase of East River (and whatever eventually gets built in the tract directly north of this development) follows suit.

Edited by 004n063

30 minutes ago, 004n063 said:

Given the significant amount of surface parking here, this development does a really nice job of obscuring it from the street. 

I hope the next phase of East River (and whatever eventually gets built in the tract directly north of this development) follows suit.

I agree. Plus, if the parking needs are reevaluated in 5 years, 10 years, etc. and found to be lower than current capacity, parking space can be turned into other uses much easier than if the parking followed the perimeter of the site and wrapped around the buildings. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...