Reve At Montrose: Office And Retail At 1110 W. Gray St.

Mab

41 minutes ago, TonTonia said:

It's January now and the place is still vacant.  I have a bad feeling about that corner.

That is silly, it is almost fully leased. Only space open is top floor... which will likely be some sort of service retail. huge apartment nearby means ton of foot traffic. Will be fine.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 3:21 PM, hindesky said:

The section facing W. Grey and Montrose is going to be an "Emergency Clinic". There's one just down the road on Westheimer.:(

As long as the outside stays looking nice, it looks like we're needing more clinics right now

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I may be overthinking this, but wouldn't this tenant make the rest of the building less desirable? "Hey, want to go grab drinks at, Gibbs' used to be a boat store -- now is next to cough, cold, and COVID testing site Bar & Grill?". I guess you're happy to get any retail tenant right now. If I were to speculate using purely judgmental Houston strip-center bingo, I'd say there's' a boutique dental practice and Poke restaurant coming next.

Edited by jermh
  • Like 1

i guess with the one closing in the Half Price Books center, this is nice to have for that exact area and i guess hey if you are going to have an emergency clinic then its better to not have it in an ugly strip center or ugly building...thinking positive here haha

(but yes, again, i wish it was something i would frequent in such a cool building and not planning on gettin' da rona anytime soon etc 😷  )

• The title was changed to Reve At Montrose: Retail/Office At 1110 W. Gray St.
  • The title was changed to Reve At Montrose: Office And Retail At 1110 W. Gray St.
  • 4 months later...

Someone on Nextdoor posted this.......

"Fyi: Per signs on doors, looks like the Urgent Care center at the corner of W Gray and Montrose (former Gibb's Boats in art deco bldg) closed business as of Feb 2. Wonder who will move in next?"

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...