Coming soon: 20+ restaurants and businesses to keep an eye on in 2019 in the Heights, River Oaks, Montrose

New York-based orthodontia start-up Candid will open at the River Oaks Shopping Center in late 2019. Patients can be fitted for custom aligners and other treatments. 1964 W. Gray St., Houston.

https://www.candidco.com/

Vikari Boutique undergoing expansion at River Oaks Shopping Center

https://communityimpact.com/local-news/houston/heights-river-oaks-montrose/news/development-construction/2019/08/05/vikari-boutique-undergoing-expansion-at-river-oaks-shopping-center/

Vikari Boutique, a fashion retailer that imports clothing and accessories from Paris- and Milan-based labels, is expanding its River Oaks Shopping Center location at 2015 W. Gray St., Ste. K, Houston.

The 560-square-foot shop plans to complete renovations by October, doubling in size to 1,120 square feet.

Vikari Boutique has been located at the River Oaks Shopping Center since 2013.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 11:31 PM, wxman said:

I think they have approximately one worker on this project. This Tower is rising at a snails pace. What’s going on? 

It’s risen 10 floors in about 3 months. Is that slow? I think it just took a while to ramp up. 

Also I’m enjoying watching this one rise from the north. It’s fun seeing a new tower poke above the bayou tree canopy. 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...