We went both days, and it was great.  The line for the big playground was about 10 minutes when we went (apparently they will have someone there monitoring the gates at all times).  My kids loved the sand and water feature, which I think is unique to Houston parks (bring a change of clothes and towel for the kids).  My only complaint is there are not many bathrooms, but the ones they have are very nice.  Great addition to the park.  

• Like 6

8 hours ago, htownproud said:

The line for the big playground was about 10 minutes when we went (apparently they will have someone there monitoring the gates at all times).  

We talked to the lady who was monitoring the gate when we went yesterday. She said Sunday was so bad that they had to have people even guarding who was entering the slide (the rocket) because there was a line inside the playground just to ride and some kids were trying to come from the bottom to bypass the line.

Either way, sounds like people loved it! My son certainly did and he already wants to go back to the water side next time (we'll remember to bring his swim trunks with us! lol).

• Like 3