Stowers Building To Become An Aloft Hotel At 820 Fannin St.

Urbannizer

• 2 weeks later...
On August 22, 2016 at 5:45 PM, rechlin said:

The rooftop patio is looking great, with a new TPO roof and most of the pavers installed, but I would definitely not want to swim in that pool right now!

ywNusJc.jpg

Pool looks filled and ready from my vantage point. 

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, Nate99 said:

The lobby has mattresses stacked up everywhere ad they have started putting up interior sineage and other stuff. Have they announced an opening date? I could see a soft opening within a month.

Their website says September 27th, which is just under two weeks away. 

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/alofthotels/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=4105&language=en_US

• Like 6

^^^ @adr props our good pal for these wonderful illustrations.  however, is it possible for you to capture some front exterior building shots?  is it newly and completely painted?  how does the front entry look?  what about the ALOFT signage?  what about the glass on the windows?  so very many queries here, if you can, please help.....

AL_384x164_.png

4039356.jpg

^^^ @Urbannizer outstanding work as always urb!  i was really wondering about the exterior details of this structure.  however, the first photo shows a cleaned and shining exterior.  maybe it was power washed.... who knows?  the front entry seems beautiful from what we can see.  the third illustration's hotel room is beautiful... wow!  this is going to become one happening little hotel that downtown desperately needed.....

• Like 1