Courtlandt Manor: Townhomes At 411 Lovett Blvd.

Dakota79

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunset between Ashby and Cherokee. If it looks anything like that project does, who cares?

So you are fine with having in your life smart phones, computers, tablets, all manner of machines, most likely contemporary furniture and even interiors, but the exterior of the building remains stuck a full century behind? Do you still use an Apple II, Is your car steam powered? Do you read by candle light?

It's because of this warped dichotomy that I do care what it looks like.

So you are fine with having in your life smart phones, computers, tablets, all manner of machines, most likely contemporary furniture and even interiors, but the exterior of the building remains stuck a full century behind? Do you still use an Apple II, Is your car steam powered? Do you read by candle light?

It's because of this warped dichotomy that I do care what it looks like.

No need for the attack.  Not everyone has to think like you.  And you know what, you aren't always right.  I kind of love going into an early 1920s Heights bungalow and finding modern interior design and technologies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If the courtyard was a small private park with trees, it would look just like Tudor City in Manhattan. Dedicating that unique space entirely to garage access is such a waste; at least plant a few caged trees to shield the garage doors from back views.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived