Fortune

Alliance Residential has a naming scheme going on (Broadstone Midtown, Broadstone Post Oak, etc) and even though this is pretty similar to their other projects around town I too like the name. I'm sure it will bring one to be more curious about block numbers Downtown as well.

Website has been updated

http://www.block334.com/

Rents starting at $1495 w/ 1 month free.  A little more than I was expecting considering it's not a hi-rise like it's neighbors, but there are also no studio floor plans

Edit:

Just noticed the interior shots aren't even of the right apartment building - it looks to be Broadstone Midtown

Edited by cspwal

The only thing they really have to do now is some finishing up on the corner of fannin and bell, and finish putting in the sidewalks.  They put in the sidewalk along Leeland and tore it up and put a new one in, but it leads to a pile of dirt at the corner

24619323863_a32dab0b90_o.jpgUntitled by Chris Rojas, on Flickr

I'm having a really hard time understanding why they would put balconies two feet up from street level. There's a certain security factor that is hard to get over with an inner city street level patio. Why not just increase the interior square footage of the first floor units?

Edited by Sparrow
  • Like 5

I'm having a really hard time understanding why they would put balconies two feet up from street level. There's a certain security factor that is hard to get over with an inner city street level patio. Why not just increase the interior square footage of the first floor units?

Because the other units have balconies :/

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that long construction time always has to do with money. If you can space out how you pay for the project over a certain amount of time, the developer has more leverage in case anything goes wrong financially. The contract was given to the lowest bidder of course but in return you sacrifice how fast it gets built. 

• 3 weeks later...