Retail Center At 250 West 20th St.

s3mh

• 2 weeks later...

whoa... whose house was this?  W. 20th at Ashland. surprised it's sitting in somewhat of a deteriorated state. The porch rail sections are missing. That's a huge property. 

Believe it or not, I think it's still occupied. I drive by it frequently and see lights on inside occasionally. 

I used to know the guy who owned it, but I haven't seen him in quite a few years. He and his wife got divorced, and she wound up with the house and is still listed as the current owner by HCAD. He did custom furniture building and antique furniture restoration, and given his skill in woodworking I suspect that the house wouldn't have lapsed into its current state if he'd continued living there. 

Every time I see it, I wonder when the owner's going to decide to cash out. It would be great to see it sold to someone who'd restore the house to its former glory instead of redeveloping the property.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

No exactly a 20th Street inquiry, but I've noticed two projects that I'm curious about. maybe someone can chime in and enlighten me...

1.) Corner of 20th/Studewood- dirt...and lots of it. right across from the defunct Blockbuster. Any idea what that's for?

2.) The big clocktower building is having some work done to the interior it seems. any clue? Would make a sweet loft apartment(s)

• The title was changed to 20th St. In The Heights
  • The title was changed to Retail Center At 250 W. 20th St.
  • 3 months later...

Leasing material for 250 W 20th St is available on NewQuest Properties website.

According to the listing, 250 W 20th St, Suite 100 is available for lease. Balanced Foods previously occupied the 1,500-square-foot endcap unit.

The current tenant roster:

• Natural Paws (Kriser's Natural Pet) - 250 W 20th St, Suite 200

• Zalat Pizza - 250 W 20th St, Suite 300

• Cava - 250 W 20th St, Suite 400

https://www.newquest.com/property/250-west-20th-street/

https://www.newquest.com/pdfs/250_W_20th_Street.pdf

R3JTCIA.jpg

zOic51c.jpg

DaBesjX.jpg

1 minute ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

Leasing material for 250 W 20th St is available on NewQuest Properties website.

According to the listing, 250 W 20th St, Suite 100 is available for lease. Balanced Foods previously occupied the 1,500-square-foot endcap unit.

Photos of the commercial development at 250 W 20th St. The photos are from leasing materials published by NewQuest Properties.

wWg6fzi.jpg

tjapCUe.jpg

250 W 20th St is on the market, according to a sales flyer on NewQuest Properties website. There is also a sale listing published on Crexi.

Details from the listing:

• NewQuest Properties is pleased to present 250 West 20th Street, located on the southeast corner of Rutland Street and West 20th Street in the Houston Heights area.

• Building was constructed in 2014

• Building is 8,200 sf

The current tenant roster:

• Natural Paws (Kriser's Natural Pet) - 250 W 20th St, Suite 200

• Zalat Pizza - 250 W 20th St, Suite 300

• Cava - 250 W 20th St, Suite 400

https://www.newquest.com/property/250-west-20th-street-om/

RTB8WKV.jpg

pSJmK5p.jpg

lHDkz6D.jpg

NFJbmUo.jpg

pSJmK5p.jpg

xENBzqu.jpg

• The title was changed to Retail Center At 250 West 20th St.