2111 Austin: Multifamily At 2111 Austin St.

skooljunkie

48 minutes ago, Texasota said:

Agree to disagree? This thing looks like a cheap piece of crap that will age extremely poorly. The first floor actually bothers me the least, but it has *zero* relationship with the rest of the building. The windows don't even line up!

I love classic design, but I agree that this was not that good.  I admire the attempt, but the lack of skill set is apparent.  We need some builders/developers to sponsor some scholarships to the American College of Building Arts.  Cough..cough..Randall Davis...cough...cough.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Texasota said:

Agree to disagree? This thing looks like a cheap piece of crap that will age extremely poorly. The first floor actually bothers me the least, but it has *zero* relationship with the rest of the building. The windows don't even line up!

Totally agree!

• The title was changed to Austin & LaBranch at Gray
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/22/2020 at 8:57 PM, cspwal said:

Some sort of concrete path across from the apartment building.  Anyone have an elevated shot opportunity tomorrow?

OvS1J4C.jpg

There is a fence around the half moon sidewalk, I think this is a doggy park for the residents next door. I prefer another high rise but I guess this is ok for now.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to 2111 Austin: Multifamily At 2111 Austin St.