Anything You Want

gwilson

OK, at times I am just too darn idealistic. Am I crazy or am I the only one who understands WHY the citizens of Cleveland are upset with Lebron James? I'm not questioning whether he had a right to leave. Of course he had a right to leave, NBA players do it all of the time. He made a business decision. I just don't understand people who don't understand WHY Clevelanders are booing him.

Just wanted to express that.

OK, at times I am just too darn idealistic. Am I crazy or am I the only one who understands WHY the citizens of Cleveland are upset with Lebron James? I'm not questioning whether he had a right to leave. Of course he had a right to leave, NBA players do it all of the time. He made a business decision. I just don't understand people who don't understand WHY Clevelanders are booing him.

Just wanted to express that.

I do but I don't agree. They act like he was obligated to stay.

Not knowing who Bob Dylan is = FAIL.

Cleveland fans are bitter, they have been dumped on since the beginning of time. LeBron can go wherever he wants, but the way he did it was immature and classless. Of course he'll never realize that because he's just a large, talented kid. In the end, it's the NBA so who gives a crap. His self-importance has reached ridiculous levels, and I choose to not partake in any of it.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Your teacher or this dylan character?

My English teacher. He had questionable ways of training his dog, though: whenever the dog took a piss on the floor, he'd rub the nose of the dog onto the spot so the dog can smell it.

One of my later teachers (who also owns and loves dogs) said that it wasn't a good idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Dude!

I finally get around to updating my resume' and I found out I have 4 yrs of verifiable job experience from 25 yrs of working! What's up with that?

Seems like every company I've worked for has been bought up, bought up again, merged, and folded. In one case, my employment records were sent to Amsterdam and promptly shredded.

It's not a big deal if ONE company does this, it's to be expected, but 3??

Anyone can give me a clue as to how to deal with this, or perhaps a potential employer would see this?

Dude!

I finally get around to updating my resume' and I found out I have 4 yrs of verifiable job experience from 25 yrs of working! What's up with that?

Seems like every company I've worked for has been bought up, bought up again, merged, and folded. In one case, my employment records were sent to Amsterdam and promptly shredded.

Anyone can give me a clue as to how to deal with this, or perhaps a potential employer would see this?

I wouldn't worry about it. A lot of people are in the same boat. I'm sure employers understand that companies do merge or go out of business.

Dude!

Did you work in Houston banks in the 1980s? wink.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do spammers get together and decide to launch coordinated attacks? It seems a rise in my junk mail is always mirrored with an increase in bogus users trying to join an internet forum I run for my friends. Kids in eastern Europe (and Belize of all places) need to find more productive things to do.

• 2 weeks later...