Houston Premium Outlets Developments

citykid09

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just browsed the Brooks Brothers website. I found a nice pair of crocodile slippers for $1k. That place is expensive is an understatement. I'll have to skip that store.

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProduct...ult_color=Brown

I heard from the guy who does the bread route for HEB and Walmart in Cypress that a Sams club is going to be built on the land next to the outlet center. He was told he will get the new Sam's bread business. Has anyone else heard this? I really hope this is not true.

Steve

What's wrong with Sam's?

Nothing, I am a member of Sam's. I just think it is a bad fit right next to an upscale outlet mall. The original plan that I heard about was that whole area was going to be the high end outlet mall and nice restaurants. I think adding a Sam's there is a bad move.

Steve

There are signs up in the wooded section next to Fairfield (just northwest of the Outlet Center) advertising a new HEB Powercenter coming soon.

Any idea what a "powercenter" is??? Hopefully not a distribution center...

Are there any houses adjacent to the Portofino Center? Sam's itself isn't the problem. Building it so close to the neighborhood is the problem.

I don't think it will be built near the Outlet Mall. I'm thinking it will be near the Grand Parkway and 290 intersection.

Looks like they are continuing to add stores to this link.

For example, when this was originally posted, there was only a pretzel place listed under food, now there are several more food court options on this page.

"Chicken Now" is listed as "Opening Soon". That's not good enough. I want my chicken NOW.

I always thought it should be a no-brainer for Raising Canes to simply offer a salad to put that delicious chicken in. Seriously, it would cost them like (nothing) and then they could offer a 'quasi' healthy alternative to bring in the ladies.

I wouldn't be surprised if they added more home furnishing stores. There are only a handful listed at this time.

The food choices are lacking, but they typically aren't great at outlets. I'm wondering if the Sausage Kingdom has any relation to Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago? ;)

You would be surprised at what Disney has to offer!! They have a TON of home items and other items from the Disney Store and online store at great prices. Or, if it is a Character Warehouse, they offer discounted items from the parks. There is a huge market for their stuff which is why they have been rapidly expanding.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know where one could post the deals for the stores at the outlet? I work at one of the stores and would like to get the word out about the deals. - this is in addition to what is already listed on the outlet web site grand opening deals.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

What store and what are the deals?

Archived