Dallas's Victory Project Vs. HPavilions/East Downtown Development

scarface

Dallas Victory Project VS Houston Pavilions  

117 members have voted

1. 1. which will be hotter

• Dallas Victory
    • Houston Pavilions

I predict that the Mavericks will become the winningest team in NBA history to NOT win the championship, topping the collossal flop of the 93-94 Seattle Supersonics, who went 63-19, before losing to the 42-40 Denver Nuggets. Seattle won 64 games the next year, only to lose to the Bulls in the finals. And then there's the 65-17 Utah Jazz, who merely lost to MJ and the Bulls in 97.

To me the best playoff series is always gonna be Dallas vs Houston.....See you guys next round!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breaking news...

American Airlines has demanded that it's name be taken off of AA Center, stating that an airline cannot afford the bad press from being associated with a team that "crashes and burns".

In other developments, Dallas Victory, in recognition of the recent flops by the Mavericks, Stars and Cowboys , has announced it will change the name of the development to Loser Lane. House condominium will be renamed Flophouse. While Ghost Bar seriously considered changing its name to Choke Bar, W management announced that it would keep the name Ghost Bar, in honor of Dirk Nowitzski's performance in the playoffs.

Breaking news...

American Airlines has demanded that it's name be taken off of AA Center, stating that an airline cannot afford the bad press from being associated with a team that "crashes and burns".

In other developments, Dallas Victory, in recognition of the recent flops by the Mavericks, Stars and Cowboys , has announced it will change the name of the development to Loser Lane. House condominium will be renamed Flophouse. While Ghost Bar seriously considered changing its name to Choke Bar, W management announced that it would keep the name Ghost Bar, in honor of Dirk Nowitzski's performance in the playoffs.

If any of you Dallasites feel the urge to pound, i MIGHT just know where Red lives. Hilarious Red.

If any of you Dallasites feel the urge to pound, i MIGHT just know where Red lives. Hilarious Red.

I knew I shouldn't have given you my address. :unsure:

BTW, I'm just getting my licks in, prior to the Rockets' Game 7 collapse on Saturday.

Victory after tonight's Mavericks game.

Desrt066.jpg

...........................well.............. :mellow:

Breaking news...

:unsure: well .........we can.........................uhh......... :unsure:

Breaking news...

Maybe the "W hotel" will become the "L hotel" as well. :rolleyes:

Breaking news...

I've noticed that none of our Dallas buddies are chiming in after this post.

I've noticed that none of our Dallas buddies are chiming in after this post.

What's to say? If you watched the games, you know that the Mavs play this playoff series is absolutely defenseless.

However, Dallasboi's response was classic! Somehow, I knew he'd be the only one with the guts to chime in with something funny. I half expected 713 to 214 to remind us of some Dallas victory from the 70s though.

I knew I shouldn't have given you my address. :unsure:

BTW, I'm just getting my licks in, prior to the Rockets' Game 7 collapse on Saturday.

That's funny RedScare!! I'm afraid that's what's going to happen after the way they've been playing this whole series.

I guess that's what it looks like in Houston as well. I'd say Dallas easily beats Houston for the better season....

No one beats anyone. They're both losers and had awful ends to their seasons. And the end is all that matters.

I guess that's what it looks like in Houston as well. I'd say Dallas easily beats Houston for the better season....

Although both teams were dismal in the playoffs, Dallas had much more to lose. They were arguably the best team in the league, and had much to prove since losing out last year. Houston on the other hand was a pretty good team that made the playoffs.

I half expected 713 to 214 to remind us of some Dallas victory from the 70s though.

What? . .and further contribute to the hijacking of this thread? As far a Victory goes, the "soft opening" for The House of Blues is tomorrow night with Erykah Badu's concert. It should be great!

Yes...And a few others will perform also..........@ 80$ a ticket it should be a good show... we will see how the turn out is.

Hmmm, let' see. $80.00 to see Erykah Badu's or clean my toilet.... I think I'll clean my toilet.

Seriously, that's a rediculous price for a show in nothing more than a big bar.

80 for erykah badu? i'll stay home and watch 24.

U and prbly a ton of other people ....but at the same time it's sold out.......thanx. ^_^

Hmmm, let' see. $80.00 to see Erykah Badu's or clean my toilet.... I think I'll clean my toilet.

Seriously, that's a rediculous price for a show in nothing more than a big bar.

It's the "GRAND OPENING" of a big bar........with a huge stage..........with live music......and a free after party(for ticket holders).so it's not too bad. :blink:

oh......and they also serve food................. ;)

Archived