You shouldn't, cause this is really a great shot.

Thank you my good man.  Just giving Triton a hard time.  The building does look great.  I'm working on a connection to get me into the building for some pictures of the views so hopefully I can work something out!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

This building is no longer lit up. Maybe residents complained it was causing too much glow in their units who knows. It is too bad because it was great to look at lit up and was unique for the city.  Too many buildings in Houston don't have good light displays and this one was unique. Hopefully, they will light it up again but I haven't seen the lights on in weeks.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, thatguysly said:

This building is no longer lit up. Maybe residents complained it was causing too much glow in their units who knows. It is too bad because it was great to look at lit up and was unique for the city.  Too many buildings in Houston don't have good light displays and this one was unique. Hopefully, they will light it up again but I haven't seen the lights on in weeks.

I had kind of wondered if the lights were visible to the interiors.. I hope they thought the design implementation through and thats not the case. Otherwise, a real shame, not to mention a waste of money for the developer. Who's the guy who's sister lives in the building.. Maybe they'll have the scoop?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, HOUCAJUN said:

Is it just me or does this building look like a 40 story vagina when lit? I wish downtown would incorporate more creative lighting. 

If you stare at anything long enough it can look like a 40 story vagina when lit.

As LED costs get lower we'll see more stuff on new buildings, I think. long lasting, cheap to install, and cheap to operate makes these adds easy. Hopefully.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, HOUCAJUN said:

Is it just me or does this building look like a 40 story vagina when lit? I wish downtown would incorporate more creative lighting. 

^^^ dude, you harbor a fierce imagination.... wow!  why not just imagine it as a zipper....

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was checking out at Central Market and noticed everybody outside was taking photos of the sky. I was like... what's going on! Turns out it was a double rainbow. Overheard somebody say that double rainbows are rare.  To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen one?

Caught 2929 Weslayan in the background

The rainbow was very bright and color pronounced! It was amazingly strong.

4NHQuus.jpg

OD3r5Hb.jpg

Edited by Twitter1
  • Like 4

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...