St. Regis Residences & Future Multifamily On Asbury Pl.

SpaceCity

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, CREguy13 said:

Marriott Development's Linkedin page posted this render yesterday on the new St. Regis Residences in Houston and linking the Realty News Report article.  Can't confirm if this is a 'placeholder' render of an existing St. Regis property or if this is Pickard's design for Houston.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/marriott-development_st-regis-condos-rising-at-river-oaks-realty-activity-7145826832834019329-Qgm8

RJ9m4Wg.jpg

Thanks for the update, @CREguy13.

I'm not familiar with every design of other St. Regis Residences. How does the design of the Houston location, which may be located at 100 Asbury Place (100 Asbury Pl) or 102 Asbury Place (102 Asbury Pl), compare to others?

RJ9m4Wg.jpg

Edited by IntheKnowHouston

15 hours ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

Thanks for the update, @CREguy13.

I'm not familiar with every design of other St. Regis Residences. How does the design of the Houston location, which may be located at 100 Asbury Place (100 Asbury Pl) or 102 Asbury Place (102 Asbury Pl), compare to others?

RJ9m4Wg.jpg

Yes it does, as @LosFeliz notes. The views of Memorial Park, River Oaks, BBP, Uptown, Downtown will be something from those balconies 🤩

6 hours ago, LosFeliz said:

It definitely fits the St Regis model which is surprisingly modern for their residences (Sunny Isles Beach, Miami, Boston,  Chicago). 

• Like 6

22 hours ago, LosFeliz said:

It definitely fits the St Regis model which is surprisingly modern for their residences (Sunny Isles Beach, Miami, Boston,  Chicago). 

15 hours ago, CREguy13 said:

Yes it does, as @LosFeliz notes. The views of Memorial Park, River Oaks, BBP, Uptown, Downtown will be something from those balconies 🤩

Thank you both for your responses. I appreciate it.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 2:57 PM, astrohip said:

They're tearing down the building across the street from this project (being demo'ed today). The corner of Reinicke & Memorial. The white bldg on the left in this pic...

Capture.JPG

This has been fenced off + construction teams already on site for a new build.

a neighboring business told me it was going to be a comerica bank…which feels odd but that’s the info I was told. 

Edited by Skyscraper832
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Skyscraper832 said:

a neighboring business told me it was going to be a comerica bank…which feels odd but that’s the info I was told. 

Thanks for the update, but if possible, let's try to stick with posting about this topic: The St. Regis Residences and the other proposed development planned on the 0 Asbury Place parcel.

As for the property you referenced, that's located at 5440 Memorial Dr. There is a topic to post about it (which was also mentioned several posts up) and what will be built in its place:

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/52601-5440-memorial-dr/

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, hindesky said:

Prices for Miami St. Regis condo.......

"St. Regis-branded luxury residences ranging from 1,950-4,680 square foot floor plans with units beginning at $3.5 million."

https://www.miamicondoinvestments.com/st-regis-residences-sunny-isles-beach

That's Miami. Very VERY different market from Houston.

My experience is top-level, high-end condos in our market go for about $900 to $1,000 sqft. Maybe a little less for lower floors, a little more for higher floors. Doing a quick scan of listings at the Huntington and the River Oaks confirms this.

Don't forget to add at least $1/month/sqft for dues.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 1:11 PM, Skyscraper832 said:

i always liked that Memorial Towers building on the right! it reminded me of Dexter's apartment building for some reason on the show Dexter... (and he could have easily dumped all those bodies in the bayou across the street 😲

but yeah, cool! i wondered what was going on here...and can they please just redo all that sidewalk from the starbucks and eastward as that is a teeny tiny and treacherous sidewalk...

Edited by gene