For All Who Have Degrees...

emirate25

Yep PETE and love doing it, Welcome aboard T.J.

.....Oh yeah, and it looks like the first assignment would be in Wyoming. Didn't they just have a "whiteout" in Grand Junction, Co. a few days ago ?

Edited by TJones

Undergrad and Graduate in accounting and still work in the field, though it has only been 2 1/2 years since I graduated. It isn't glamorous but it pays the bills!!!

Oil and gas accounting can actually get pretty interesting....but maybe I am a dork like that...

Oil and gas accounting can actually get pretty interesting....but maybe I am a dork like that...

That was my forte for over 15 years and now it's Software, what a switch. I still have the Oil/Gas/Energy background/experience in my heart though. With a recession looming ever so near, I may have to stay put though.

Fiddle sticks. :angry:

PS Brerr, Finance is where its at. Finance.

That was my forte for over 15 years and now it's Software, what a switch. I still have the Oil/Gas/Energy background/experience in my heart though. With a recession looming ever so near, I may have to stay put though.

Hmmm...seems to me the recession will most likely hit software much harder than the oil and gas industry...I would think it a good time to switch back....

Undergad and Grad in Finance and yes I work for a major energy company in an area if Finance. Back when I traded for a living, no not really but other than betting some one elses money in Vegas nothing really gets your ready for that.

I have been toying with the idea of getting into trading, starting with the trade accounting and then eventually trading commodities myself...what did you trade? Why did you leave??? If I can e-pick your brain...