City View Lofts Phase II: Multifamily At 21 Chenevert St.

Highrise Tower

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/13/2020 at 4:15 PM, j_cuevas713 said:

For a moment there I was a little worried those lofts wouldn’t last. So glad to see phase II start. Will the new flood management canal have any affect on this or is this too far east? 

This is southeast of that project, shouldn't be affected. The new project is just south of the phase 1 City View renovation.

t8mper9.png

Edited by hindesky

• The title was changed to City View Lofts Phase II: 4-Story Multifamily
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, hindesky said:

Does anyone know if Mission Constructors is the GC for this project, they have what I assume is a lay down yard on the next block.

No, they are not the GC.  Mission is building a small micro-brewery there (100 S. Jackson I think?).  I will get more information on the building this afternoon.

• Like 9

• 9 months later...
  • The title was changed to City View Lofts https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/46170-city-view-lofts-phase-ii-4-story-multifamily/Phase II: 4-Story Multifamily
  • The title was changed to City View Lofts Phase II: 4-Story Multifamily
On 9/13/2020 at 9:47 PM, KinkaidAlum said:

I'm so glad this building is being repurposed but holy moly, they need a designer. Just checked out the website and the renderings/photos look so dated. It's mid 1990s in there.

Yeah it's pretty bad. Huge Windows 98 vibes. But I will say they def have a nice resume of historic preservation. I didn't know they were part of the Plaza Hotel renovation. I love that building.

Edited by j_cuevas713

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...