Mab

HEB- 288 and N. MacGregor Drive

Recommended Posts

On 9/19/2016 at 2:49 PM, JLWM8609 said:

There were apartments there.

Looks like through old directories, they were the Bayou DeVille Apartments, and the Houston Town & Country Apartments were on the other side of the bayou (I know I've wondered about them before). That or I've got the two mixed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://houston.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/CoverSheet.aspx?ItemID=10253&MeetingID=213

 

The Housing and Community Development Department recommends approval of an ordinance authorizing a Purchase and Sale Agreement between the City (Purchaser) and Houston Community College (HCC) (Seller) for the purchase of 9.177 acres land located on the northeast corner of Highway 288 and North MacGregor Way (Property) to be used for the development of a grocery store in a low-to-moderate income service area. The purchase of the Property is subject to approval from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to use loan funds provided under Section 108 of the Housing and  Community Development Act of 1974 (Section 108) and Economic Development Initiative Grant (EDI) Funds to fund the acquisition. These Section 108 and EDI Funds may be used for an Area Benefit Activity such as providing a quality grocery store to a low-to-moderate income neighborhood. The purchase of the Property is also subject to environmental clearance, receipt of the Authority to Use Grant Funds (AUGF) from HUD, and any other necessary environmental approvals.



 

The purchase price is $13,850,000, plus an additional closing cost of $12,000.  Furthermore, $11,000,000 to be paid to HCC at closing and $2,850,000 to be escrowed and paid to HCC no later than 18 months after the closing date. The EDI funds will not be contributed as grant funds. Instead, the City expects both the Section 108 and the EDI funds to be fully repaid.

 

In the coming months, the City Council will be asked to approve a lease and development agreement for the Property with Houston Housing Finance Corporation (HHFC), which will become effective when the City closes on the acquisition of the Property from HCC and will contain an option for HHFC to purchase the Property.  HHFC will in turn enter into a sublease with HEB for the design and construction of a 72,000 square-foot grocery store on the Property at an estimated development cost of $20 million, which will be funded by HEB and its investors. The grocery store will create approximately 250 jobs for the community.  The purchase option may be exercised by HHFC approximately 12 months after the City acquires the Property from HCC, at which time the sublease between HHFC and HEB will become a long-term lease.

 

Upon the receipt of the Certificate of Occupancy, at which point the development will achieve the HUD national objective (Area Benefit Activity) for use of the funds, HHFC may sell the Property, provided the City will receive at closing the remaining balance on the full amount of $13,862,000.00 invested from the Section 108 and EDI Funds.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I missed that post above! 

I wrote Boykins's office last week asking for an update since I thought this development was imperative after the demolition of the Kroger on OST. No response of course. But there is another article about this out yesterday:

 

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/2017/03/08/191023/city-of-houston-will-purchase-13-8-million-property-for-h-e-b-to-build-a-grocery-store/

 

 

Edited by corbs315
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad about this. It'll be less than a mile from me. I wonder what they'll do with the HEB on Scott and OST. I doubt they'll keep it as is since two HEBs would be so close to each other. Maybe they'll turn it into a Joe V.'s? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a map showing the proposed H-E-B off 288 that's in Third Ward and not in the Medical Center. Everything on the other side of 288 where Texas Southern and DeBaky Health Professions High School are located is Greater Third Ward, not the Medical Center.

BCeqKEl.jpg
 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CrockpotandGravel said:

Here's a map showing the proposed H-E-B off 288 that's in Third Ward and not in the Medical Center. Everything on the other side of 288 where Texas Southern and DeBaky Health Professions High School are located is Greater Third Ward, not the Medical Center.

BCeqKEl.jpg
 

 

Speaking as a lifetime resident of the neighborhood, you can argue that it's Greater Third Ward and part of Medical Center Area at the same time, albeit the extreme eastern fringe of the Medical Center Area. TMC properties exist on the east side of 288 at S. MacGregor and W. Leland Anderson. FYI: DeBakey has moved to the heart of the Medical Center. It's now on the site where the Shamrock Hotel used to be near Holcombe and Main. The old DeBakey is now the temporary home of Braeburn Elementary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JLWM8609 said:

 

Speaking as a lifetime resident of the neighborhood, you can argue that it's Greater Third Ward and part of Medical Center Area at the same time, albeit the extreme eastern fringe of the Medical Center Area. TMC properties exist on the east side of 288 at S. MacGregor and W. Leland Anderson.


Yes, I know the history of how the construction of freeways divided neighborhoods of mostly African Americans intentionally in the US, Houston included. So parts of Texas Medical Center and parts of what's considered the Museum District are part of Third Ward still, as those parts were Third Ward before the freeway constructions.

But in the case of the proposed HEB, this is located in Third Ward on the side of 288 where  New Hope MBC is located down from it. That area is in no way considered Texas Medical Center. It's Third Ward (source: plenty of co-workers and friends who live in the neighborhoods on North and South MacGregor, who for most, their homes have been in their families for at least two generations).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2015 at 0:17 PM, Triton said:

Damn. We need one somewhere near Studemont and I-10.  :unsure:

 

Edit: Man, this is super close to the one at OST.

The one on OST and Scott is a smaller HEB and serves that community.  This new one will give them more options as I'm sure it'll be a more upscale store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CrockpotandGravel said:

But in the case of the proposed HEB, this is located in Third Ward on the side of 288 where  New Hope MBC is located down from it. That area is in no way considered Texas Medical Center. It's Third Ward (source: plenty of co-workers and friends who live in the neighborhoods on North and South MacGregor, who for most, their homes have been in their families for at least two generations).

 

If you're using east of 288 and Good Hope as your demarcation lines, the proposed HEB is closer to the east side of 288 than it is to Good Hope. Furthermore, the HEB is also closer to the Harris County Psychiatric Center just across the bayou than it is to Good Hope. I still say that it's both Third Ward and the Medical Center area. Don't forget there's also a TMC themed directional sign at 288 and N. MacGregor, right in front of the proposed HEB: https://www.google.com/maps/@29.7132392,-95.3769739,3a,15.1y,310.19h,88.52t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s14sdN7lVbGWaPkc7s5w-Rw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the proposed HEB will be on the corner of N Macgregor and 288, but it's a few blocks from Good Hope Missionary Baptist Church, making it Third Ward. Texas Medical Center is considered across the freeway where South Macgregor is. I've never heard anyone, especially those who have been lifetime residents of the neighborhood where the HEB will be built, refer or think of that area as part of the Texas Medical Center area, because it's not. It's Third Ward. Good Hope Missionary Baptist Church and Houston Chronicle has acknowledged that part as Third Ward not Texas Medical Center. Boykins has too.


I may be white, but I try to be diligent in educating myself in Houston's history with minorities and other cultures in general. I try by reading or by way of friends and co-workers who can enlighten me on their history because it's a history that is often pushed aside in classrooms or forgotten altogether by people who don't share the same racial and cultural background as those affected.  I find it interesting how race played and continues to play a role in the development of neighborhoods in the US, the services and economic opportunities, that's not discussed or acknowledged much in the mainstream. With the reversal of "white flight" (white people moving back to the cities from the suburbs, and resulting in the gentrification of mostly traditional African-American and Hispanic neighborhoods across the country, many of those neighborhoods are losing their history and identity. The loss comes through a change of name for their neighborhood, neighbors and businesses moving out because of higher costs, and an overall loss of cultural identity and history  (like how parts of Third Ward or no longer referred to as Third Ward but the Museum District or East End. Or how some businesses and people would rather call Independence Heights Garden Oaks or Oak Forest because Museum District and Oak Forest aren't associated with African-Americans). I find it disheartening when that happens. Instead of embracing history (like Freedman's town/Fourth Ward turned Midtown), in a way it's kind of erasing history piece by piece. You never see this happening in neighborhoods where the majority are white.
 

But back to the subject at hand...

 

Now is the project Texas Medical Center adjacent? Sure. And are some parts of what's present day Texas Medical Center really Third Ward (like South Macgregor at 288 and the Hermann Park area), like how part of The Museum District is Third Ward (which goes back to how cities intentionally split African-American neighborhoods by constructing freeways through them to break them up or to have a physical barrier from white neighborhoods)? Absolutely.  But just because the proposed H-E-B is near the Medical Center does not in any way make it, the nearby businesses, and residences bordering North Macgregor, Southmore, and Scott in or apart of the Texas Medical Center. Technically that particular area is considered south central Houston, but it's generally apart of Greater Third Ward.

This new HEB will be great for Third Ward. But let's be honest, it's needed. The HEB on Scott and Old Spanish Trail is sad. I had to make a stop there not long ago and never again. The store was so small and packed (not with people but because this used to be a Pantry store from what I was told, the conversion to a regular H-E-B forced the store to add more items than what they had room for), the produce section very small, the aisles were tiny, and the store overall was dirty. No wonder most people in the surrounding neighborhoods do their grocery shopping at H-E-B on West Alabama, Aldi, or shop at Super Target or Kroger near NRG.

 

eEiVndc.jpg

oTltaPN.jpg

cg331QO.jpg

L0X0kdY.jpg

 

Edited by CrockpotandGravel
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2016 at 6:07 PM, houstontexasjack said:

Insert other media

 

This is the poor photo of the site plan I took.  It appears there may be an entrance from the feeder on the northern side (please note that is on the right side of the representation) of the property.

HEB Site Plan 2.jpg

 

On 9/13/2016 at 1:48 PM, houstontexasjack said:

Here is a link to the full presentation with better details on the site plan.  Tip of the cap to Councilmember Boykins' office for sending this to me:

 

http://houstontx.gov/housing/Public_Hearing_Presentation_for_288_Site_20160907.pdf


The proposed H-E-B at North Macgregor & 288 in Third Ward for those who don't want to download the complete PDF:

ELtEOgA.jpg


 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2017 at 7:43 PM, JLWM8609 said:

Newest update from Councilman Boykins regarding the HEB. 

 


This is excellent news.

I don't think this was discussed in the forum but here's the leasing agreement with the option to purchase the land from a city council meeting this summer:
 

The Housing and Community Development Department (HCDD) requests the approval of City Council to enter a Lease and Development Agreement with Purchase Option (Lease) with the Houston Housing Finance Corporation (HHFC) for 12.121 acres of land located on the northeast corner of Highway 288 and North MacGregor Way (Property).  The Property consists of 9.177 acres that the City is purchasing from Houston Community College (the HCC Tract), and the additional 2.944 acres are surplus parcels already owned by the City.

 

The Lease has a thirty (30) year term, and provides an option for HHFC to purchase the Property twelve (12) months after the effective date of the Lease.  HHFC will be sub-leasing the Property to HEB, who has committed to the construction of a full-service, 72,000 square foot grocery store on the Property together with all necessary site improvements, including a detention pond for flood mitigation.

 

The total annual rental breakdown is as follows:

 

Year

Annual Payment

1

$84,000

2

$300,000

3-9

$600,000

10-30

$660,000

 

In addition to the annual rent payment, for so long as the property remains exempt from ad valorem taxes, HHFC will make an additional annual payment of $325,000 as additional rent to the City.  Rental revenue will be used to service the Section 108 Loan that the City will be using to acquire the HCC Tract.

 

The Lease will become effective after the City closes on the HCC tract.


https://houston.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/CoverSheet.aspx?ItemID=11736&MeetingID=257

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

H-E-B also is planning a store at the northeast corner of state Highway 288 and North MacGregor Way. In March, the Houston City Council approved a $13.85 million deal to purchase the land from Houston Community College. The city will then sublease the property to H-E-B. However, a date for construction has not been set, a spokesperson said.

 

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2017/12/29/here-are-the-houston-area-stores-h-e-b-plans-to.html?ana=e_ae_set2&s=article_du&ed=2017-12-29&u=pbnlCxEJO%2F7olDPBaRyzWw0ec272ab&t=1514594968&j=79418071

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2015 at 0:17 PM, Triton said:

Damn. We need one somewhere near Studemont and I-10.  :unsure:

 

Edit: Man, this is super close to the one at OST.

 

The one on OST is more like a small neighborhood food market.  This new HEB will probably have all the amenities.:D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2017 at 0:17 AM, CrockpotandGravel said:

Yes, the proposed HEB will be on the corner of N Macgregor and 288, but it's a few blocks from Good Hope Missionary Baptist Church, making it Third Ward. Texas Medical Center is considered across the freeway where South Macgregor is. I've never heard anyone, especially those who have been lifetime residents of the neighborhood where the HEB will be built, refer or think of that area as part of the Texas Medical Center area, because it's not. It's Third Ward. Good Hope Missionary Baptist Church and Houston Chronicle has acknowledged that part as Third Ward not Texas Medical Center. Boykins has too.


I may be white, but I try to be diligent in educating myself in Houston's history with minorities and other cultures in general. I try by reading or by way of friends and co-workers who can enlighten me on their history because it's a history that is often pushed aside in classrooms or forgotten altogether by people who don't share the same racial and cultural background as those affected.  I find it interesting how race played and continues to play a role in the development of neighborhoods in the US, the services and economic opportunities, that's not discussed or acknowledged much in the mainstream. With the reversal of "white flight" (white people moving back to the cities from the suburbs, and resulting in the gentrification of mostly traditional African-American and Hispanic neighborhoods across the country, many of those neighborhoods are losing their history and identity. The loss comes through a change of name for their neighborhood, neighbors and businesses moving out because of higher costs, and an overall loss of cultural identity and history  (like how parts of Third Ward or no longer referred to as Third Ward but the Museum District or East End. Or how some businesses and people would rather call Independence Heights Garden Oaks or Oak Forest because Museum District and Oak Forest aren't associated with African-Americans). I find it disheartening when that happens. Instead of embracing history (like Freedman's town/Fourth Ward turned Midtown), in a way it's kind of erasing history piece by piece. You never see this happening in neighborhoods where the majority are white.
 

But back to the subject at hand...

 

Now is the project Texas Medical Center adjacent? Sure. And are some parts of what's present day Texas Medical Center really Third Ward (like South Macgregor at 288 and the Hermann Park area), like how part of The Museum District is Third Ward (which goes back to how cities intentionally split African-American neighborhoods by constructing freeways through them to break them up or to have a physical barrier from white neighborhoods)? Absolutely.  But just because the proposed H-E-B is near the Medical Center does not in any way make it, the nearby businesses, and residences bordering North Macgregor, Southmore, and Scott in or apart of the Texas Medical Center. Technically that particular area is considered south central Houston, but it's generally apart of Greater Third Ward.

This new HEB will be great for Third Ward. But let's be honest, it's needed. The HEB on Scott and Old Spanish Trail is sad. I had to make a stop there not long ago and never again. The store was so small and packed (not with people but because this used to be a Pantry store from what I was told, the conversion to a regular H-E-B forced the store to add more items than what they had room for), the produce section very small, the aisles were tiny, and the store overall was dirty. No wonder most people in the surrounding neighborhoods do their grocery shopping at H-E-B on West Alabama, Aldi, or shop at Super Target or Kroger near NRG.

 

eEiVndc.jpg

oTltaPN.jpg

cg331QO.jpg

L0X0kdY.jpg

 

 

The way that HEB looks inside is more of a management issue.  If managers don't care then why should the employees.  I'm sure this store will close once the new store opens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know.  It's in a good location, and maybe with a larger HEB opening nearer, upper management can get the store on track to serve the neighborhood as a local store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I emailed Boykins' office about this a couple weeks ago and didn't hear back. Have there been any updates on this or why did this thread pick up again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, corbs315 said:

I emailed Boykins' office about this a couple weeks ago and didn't hear back. Have there been any updates on this or why did this thread pick up again?

I last heard from Councilman Boykins' office that we might see some activity on the site "by the end of summer."  That was about a month ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stopped by today on my way to work and got out and talked to the crew chief about the samples. He was a little vague but did say they were doing core samples for the engineers on this project. He was hesitant to say if there was a timetable. I picked up a loose small sample.  Its amazing how hard they get after being out in the hot sun all day. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, corbs315 said:

I'm unfamiliar with City of Houston codes for permit types.  Is "PX" a type of construction permit?  Just trying to figure out what this signifies for the project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, houstontexasjack said:

I'm unfamiliar with City of Houston codes for permit types.  Is "PX" a type of construction permit?  Just trying to figure out what this signifies for the project.

 

Hey me too! I have no idea. I just know this is the first time I've seen a permit filed for "HEB-MACGREGOR" and I search the permitting site all the time.

Call the phone number on the permit and get back to me ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, corbs315 said:

 

Hey me too! I have no idea. I just know this is the first time I've seen a permit filed for "HEB-MACGREGOR" and I search the permitting site all the time.

Call the phone number on the permit and get back to me ;)

I called and spoke to someone at the number.  They've just started the permitting process and are hoping it will be complete by about March 2019 so they can start construction.  Construction should take about 6-9 months once the permit is issued and construction begins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, houstontexasjack said:

I called and spoke to someone at the number.  They've just started the permitting process and are hoping it will be complete by about March 2019 so they can start construction.  Construction should take about 6-9 months once the permit is issued and construction begins.

Haha you're awesome. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't find any official mention of it, but word in the neighborhood is that the groundbreaking will take place on February 9th. I also heard that the store will be larger than what was originally planned. We'll see if that's the case once an official announcement goes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've put up a couple of tents and have been clearing and grading  the property, in preparation for Saturday morning's ground breaking.

Has anyone heard what type of store they are opening?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, corbs315 said:

This is crazy how did I miss all this! https://www.click2houston.com/news/new-h-e-b-causes-concern-for-third-ward-residents

 

Should this move to going up?

 

Quote

"I'm all for the new store, but make this one a Joe V's. You got handicapped people being dropped off in buses, so now, they're going to have to go all the way over there," Anna Poindexter said.

 

Quote

"I'm all for the new store, but make this one a Joe V's. You got handicapped people being dropped off in buses, so now, they're going to have to go all the way over there," Anna Poindexter said.

 

This is a good point that I didn't think about.  It looks like there is currently a bus that goes right by where the new HEB will be built - the 004 Beechnut. It has a peak frequency of 10 minutes, and 15 minutes the rest of the time, which is good, but the route is a cross town that goes from Eastwood TC, past UH (and the TDECU purple line station) and TSU, and goes to TMC transit center.  

 

The current HEB is next to the southeast transit center; there's 6 lines that converge there that cover a wide area, and the 54 Scott bus is the same frequency as the 004, but goes through a lot more residential areas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I occasionally shop at the current HEB. It is very poorly operated and it lacks much of what you would find at the Dulavy HEB. Now I spend more time at the Aldi's just a few blocks down OST. Its very clean, inexpensive and easy to get around.

The O..S.T.  HEB doesn't even have a pharmacy or service window. The store is overcrowded and old. I hope that HEB is planning a store more along the lines of the Montrose store. I hope Lake Flato is designing this one. This store will have a very wide range of clients from old third ward residents, to medical center workers and Midtown museum district shoppers. They definitely need to expand the inventory to more healthy options. I find myself drifting back to my old Dunlavy store for most of my shopping because the current HEB just doesn't  carry the products. I guess I'll find all of the answers to my questions tomorrow.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, bobruss said:

I occasionally shop at the current HEB. It is very poorly operated and it lacks much of what you would find at the Dulavy HEB. Now I spend more time at the Aldi's just a few blocks down OST. Its very clean, inexpensive and easy to get around.

The O..S.T.  HEB doesn't even have a pharmacy or service window. The store is overcrowded and old. I hope that HEB is planning a store more along the lines of the Montrose store. I hope Lake Flato is designing this one. This store will have a very wide range of clients from old third ward residents, to medical center workers and Midtown museum district shoppers. They definitely need to expand the inventory to more healthy options. I find myself drifting back to my old Dunlavy store for most of my shopping because the current HEB just doesn't  carry the products. I guess I'll find all of the answers to my questions tomorrow.

 

The name on the groundbreaking announcement (MacGregor Market) indicates that it will be one of their hybrid "Market" stores, similar to the Montrose Market at Alabama and Dunlavy.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you're right. I think I'll go  to the ceremony tomorrow and l'll report what I find.

They've set up rows and rows of seats for the event, under the tent. I guess Mr. McClelland

will be there to make the announcement. Maybe he'll bring along J.J. and Jose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just wondering.....whyhasn’t A food/market chain never built further inside the third ward or at least down Emancipation?

Edited by trymahjong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad for the construction of this store in Riverside Terrace as I've lived here for several decades now.  Yes, Riverside Terrace.  Not sure why others continue to say that it is in Third Ward.  Even my neighbors who moved here when the neighborhood first integrated say they moved to Riverside Terrace because it was not considered a part of the historical Third Ward - they wanted to live in Riverside Terrace.  The Ward system in the City of Houston nearly bankrupted it, and was abolished in 1915.  Why anyone would continue to want to refer to themselves under an obviously corrupt form of city government is beyond me, but I digress.  Riverside Terrace was still very much a dairy farm area when the Wards were abolished.  The store is in a fantastic location because it can serve so many communities - Riverside Terrace, the Medical Center, Washington Terrace, the Museum District, etc. 

 

https://www.houstonproperties.com/houston-neighborhoods/riverside-terrace

 

I'm particularly amused by the folks already complaining and squawking about the location when it hasn't even been built yet.  Give the store a chance - we are getting something new, so, naturally, there are going to be changes in routines.  I have friends and neighbors who get their groceries delivered directly to their homes anyway, so there are many options.  Someone voiced concern over elderly and handicapped people being able to take MetroLift to the new location....  like it's in Louisiana or something.  LOL!

 

Anyway, the general consensus in Riverside Terrace is that we welcome it.  That land has been vacant for way too long, and we are looking forward to having a nice grocery store that is convenient.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, trymahjong said:

I was just wondering.....whyhasn’t A food/market chain never built further inside the third ward or at least down Emancipation?

 

It's been a low-income area for a long time.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_desert

 

Look at grocery stores on a map and you'll see the pattern very clearly.  Even with this new store they are moving it considerably closer to the wealthier areas near 288 and away from the poorer areas of the Third Ward.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the Montrose market! Will upload shots when I get home unless someone beats me to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a ground breaking ceremony. 

Mayors Anise Parker and Sylvester Turner, Sheila Jackson Lee, Councilman Boykins, Scott McClellan and a host of other officials and HEB bigwigs were there. 

Hundreds of people. Scott McClellan said he had seen less people at some of their grand Openings.

The store is going to be three times 90,000 sq. ft the size of the OST Scott store. 

He said it will have everything and more than Alabama. He said it will be a great store and their new proto type for the country.

Lots of food and refreshments. 

Edited by bobruss
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They gave out some interesting shovel shaped cast metal envelope openers with a red bow wrapped around the head.

Nice giveaways. 

Corbs315 you were on the other end of the shovels, from the angle of your pictures. I had a cougar hat on.

Edited by bobruss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now