Fairview Collective: Mixed-Use At Fairview St. & Mason St.

dfwill

• 7 months later...
  • The title was changed to Fairview District: Mixed-Use At Fairview & Nason
  • 4 months later...
  • The title was changed to Fairview Collective: Mixed-Use At Fairview & Nason
  • 4 months later...
On 6/9/2021 at 3:13 PM, Paco Jones said:

I'm not sure either. Comparing blocks included in the initial Fairview District project to a few properties under renovation or intended for renovation, SFT Investments is working on something.

Whether it's a retooling of Fairview District or what, I don't know. But I look forward to reading about SFT Investment's plans when they're ready to provide an official announcement.

I know Fusion Eats is moving into Gratifi's old space. CultureMap shared the news. That site is owned by SFT Investments and was part of Fairview District.

Also, I recently noticed a building permit submitted for renovations at 2405 Genesee. A house sits on the property but the permit connects to SFT Investments and their entity Fairview Corridor. Planned for the site is an Italian restaurant from one of the owners of Pass & Provisions. The restaurant is named Elro.

Elro is on Instagram if any of you want to follow for updates:

@elrohtx

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2021 at 9:55 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

Also, I recently noticed a building permit submitted for renovations at 2405 Genese. A house sits on the property but the permit connects to SFT Investments and their entity Fairview Corridor. Planned for the site is an Italian restaurant from one of the owners of Pass & Provisions. The restaurant is named Elro.

Elro is on Instagram if any of you want to follow for updates:

@elrohtx

I don't know if this is a proposed render of Elro or not (the Italian restaurant planned for Fairview District from Terrence Gallivan, former chef and co-owner of the Pass & Provisions). The render was designed by Houston-based design firm CIVE.

The renderings are from a leasing listing for Fairview District.

https://crexi.com/lease/widgets/238/properties/281525/texas-fairview-st-genesse-st

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

added images
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

Here is a marketing flyer for Fairview District uploaded by the Blue Ox Group. The flyer doesn't provide a specific address, only Fairview St and Genesee St.

https://api-lease.crexi.com/assets/281525/flyer

spacer.png

I don't know if the renders in the leasing materials are indications of the current design or a previously proposed design. Either way, these are what's provided in the flyer.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

3 hours ago, hindesky said:

There are no sidewalks from from Genesee St. to Crocker St, not so walkable unless you like to be the ball on a pinball machine.

I’d think sidewalks would be required to meet city code, no? As I recall, there’s not a big gap between this and those new sidewalks across from Lankford Grocery.

• Like 2

On 12/4/2021 at 6:30 PM, j_cuevas713 said:

Ok NOW these cookie cutter designs are starting to annoy me. And is this building going to front the street or are we preparing for another parking lot? This is such a far cry from what the proposed Fairview District was supposed to be. 

The buildings will not front the street. They used the existing structures and built out from there. I have some images from a couple of months back that I can upload. 

18CD3720-558A-4567-AB5C-866C0B7AEABA.jpeg

7E648239-44CE-4C1E-B5A2-E67FA41767AB.jpeg

7F42BB96-C5A6-4077-886F-7EE9163A7466.jpeg

C2F7DF34-6524-4C8F-82D2-B4B4DDAA8354.jpeg

BEAC2A92-658A-485F-9374-FF8B003D781C.jpeg

E52A456B-2FCF-4E6C-A53C-4D0E29AB47FA.jpeg

• Like 4