Office Tower At 1111 Travis St.

burgower4

Triton, you won HAIF tonight.  Thanks for all the great quality photos.

Bader, you're in a close second.  I have to give the nod to Triton based on sheer quantity.  

PS - there are no losers, we all win getting to see such good documentation of all the improvements going on around town.  

• Like 1

Triton, you won HAIF tonight.  Thanks for all the great quality photos.

Bader, you're in a close second.  I have to give the nod to Triton based on sheer quantity.  

PS - there are no losers, we all win getting to see such good documentation of all the improvements going on around town.  

Nah, I'd give it to BigFootsSocks and Jack Hammer 

:P

• Like 3

All the pictures are awesome! Thanks! Random question, but how is the Forever 21 doing downtown? It's kind of the only mainstream retail and I hope it doesn't fail, but I've seen it empty many times.

At one point, the Books-A-Million next door was staying there essentially rent free, but their business model has issues above and beyond limited foot traffic. Not sure if the other big tenant got the same deal on the rent. 

All the pictures are awesome! Thanks! Random question, but how is the Forever 21 doing downtown? It's kind of the only mainstream retail and I hope it doesn't fail, but I've seen it empty many times.

I have been that store a couple of time on the weekends. Each time (Sundays) there was 20+ women or young women shopping for stuff. It seemed "adequately busy" to me.

I assume, in this case, those areas are only going to be sub-terrain development, meaning they are outside the perimeter of the tower going up but are within the tunnel area being developed.  So they can fill in the void rather easily once they are removed.