Post Oak Corner Tract At 755 Post Oak Blvd.

jt16

• 3 years later...

What is going on with this piece of land? Empty lot...abandoned building...next to Tillman's empire...at the entrance to what is "supposed" to be "the grandest blvd in the country"...

I just don't understand why it isn't being developed yet? Anyone have any information? 

5b2163cb085245c08f1275d612088767.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • The title was changed to Post Oak Corner Tract For Sale
  • 2 weeks later...

yesterday i spoke to someone that will be working to see if it is viable to take over and completely renovate that old bank building and open a business! and YES it is someone with a chain of locally owned businesses so they do have the funds or at least access to make something happen hopefully...

(although they really only need the old bank location and parking lot and not the other half of the land so not sure if the current owners will allow that to work)

crossing fingers it works out as from what i can tell there has been absolutely no other interest in this huge piece of prime land...which for now remains my most hated portion of Uptown Houston haha! ;)

Edited by gene
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

😀 @Highrise Tower you're the best!

I have high hopes for this corner! haha! 

I am still so shocked that Tillman hasn't added this to his empire just adjacent to this...

maybe even build some sort of huge entertainment tower complete with observation deck etc! 

Edited by gene
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to Post Oak Corner Tract At 755 Post Oak Blvd.
  • 11 months later...