I didn't know I could watch the Apple baseball games. I have a Mac and got an email from them saying the game was free so I was able to watch it on the desktop. I don't have an Apple TV device though but do have the app pre loaded on my desktop.

On 6/25/2022 at 3:24 PM, hindesky said:

Another combined No Hitter against da jankees.

"It’s the first time the Yankees have been no-hit since six Astros pitchers combined to no-hit them on June 11, 2003 at old Yankee Stadium. Those are the only two no-hitters thrown against the Yankees since 1958."

https://www.espn.com/mlb/game/_/gameId/401355308

https://www.mlb.com/news/cristian-javier-astros-no-hit-yankees

I heard something on sports radio the other day that the Astros have more no hitters since expansion in 1961 than any other team, with 14. Dodgers are next with 12.

• Like 1

Wife and I went to the game today. Left after 3 innings. It was hot up in the 400 level, and the Astros were really awful and boring. Well, Odorizzi was really awful. 50 pitches in 2 innings? Just bad.

6 hours ago, HoustonMidtown said:

You missed the awesome comeback.....

Yep, we did. I would not have been worth sitting in the heat for another couple of hours, though. Especially where we were sitting in left field, where we could not see any of the catches made there. I think the next time we want to go to a game, we will forego the free tickets and get something off of stub hub. I am at the point in life where free crappy seats are worse than  not going.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ross said:

Yep, we did. I would not have been worth sitting in the heat for another couple of hours, though. Especially where we were sitting in left field, where we could not see any of the catches made there. I think the next time we want to go to a game, we will forego the free tickets and get something off of stub hub. I am at the point in life where free crappy seats are worse than  not going.

Try the GameTime app - it lets you buy discounted tickets once the game has started - you can pick what level, what section, etc..

• Thanks 1

On 7/2/2022 at 4:12 PM, hindesky said:

I didn't know I could watch the Apple baseball games. I have a Mac and got an email from them saying the game was free so I was able to watch it on the desktop. I don't have an Apple TV device though but do have the app pre loaded on my desktop.

I think you can watch it on any browser on any recent computer at tv.apple.com.

I don't have a way to test, but I assume that includes Linux.

• 2 weeks later...