Cosmopolitan: Condominium High-Rise At 1600 Post Oak Blvd.

Maybe instead of suing the developers who plan to block their view they pooled their resources to sue Randall Davis for a bait and switch since this thing was supposed to have a "living wall" and a fountain... Oh, wait, this is Texas. Consumers have zero rights.

• Like 3

On 6/19/2008 at 10:44 AM, MyEvilTwin said:

I don't understand the hysteria over this. Do any of us really think Randall Davis is going to just leave this ugly blank wall on this tower, contrary to the renderings and, more importantly, while he's trying to market an even more upscale condo tower across the street? Come on. The final product may not be up to the standards of some of us (I'm not that big a fan of the Cosmo myself), but he's not going to do something that boneheaded. Cut him some slack until the building is finished and the ivy starts growing (or whatever the final product is)...

This was such a great comment looking back. Apparently he is that boneheaded.

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Cosmopolitan: Condominiums At 1600 Post Oak Blvd.
  • The title was changed to Cosmopolitan: Condominium High-Rise At 1600 Post Oak Blvd.