Cosmopolitan: Condominium High-Rise At 1600 Post Oak Blvd.

Thanks for the photo updates. I appreciate them. I really like how they balconies are built within the structure.

I like the balconies built within the structure as well. Cosmo is really a cool building. Now, if I could afford one of those units .... nah, I'll just watch and enjoy. :blush:

I like the balconies built within the structure as well. Cosmo is really a cool building. Now, if I could afford one of those units .... nah, I'll just watch and enjoy. :blush:

It is cool how you can drive north on Post Oak and the building is right in the center of the road in the back ground. It is going to look amazing at night. I am glad they are making such great progress.

Hopefully by the holidays we will see some great lighting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dang Uptown is gaining steam on the other Activity Centers.

For residential towers, yes. It is nearly uncontested except possibly along Clear Lake, where there is one condo tower nearing completion and another that has just broken ground, in addition to twelve (!) that are proposed. But office construction is taking a back seat in Uptown. I cannot think of any proposals out for new office buildings in that area, even as the Energy Corridor, Westchase, the CBD, Greenspoint, The Woodlands, Sugar Land, and Clear Lake are all logging new activity.

Edited by TheNiche

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i was invited to go check out this building and the two penthouse units at top are amazing! from what i hear they are both sold already. whoever has those penthouse units will have a great view.

one of the penthouse units has balconies on both sides that are probably about 2,000sq ft. one of the things i didn't care for was how the pool was placed, but overall once it's done i'm sure it'll be a nice feature. i took some pics of the finished rooms, i'll post up later when i get a chance.

Edited by rvas1011

• 3 weeks later...
i was invited to go check out this building and the two penthouse units at top are amazing! from what i hear they are both sold already. whoever has those penthouse units will have a great view.

one of the penthouse units has balconies on both sides that are probably about 2,000sq ft. one of the things i didn't care for was how the pool was placed, but overall once it's done i'm sure it'll be a nice feature. i took some pics of the finished rooms, i'll post up later when i get a chance.

Please post those photos!

That must've been a hell of a view! I want to see how that upper portion will look like at night since it's supposed to be lit...

Anyway, here are a couple of shots of the progress from yesterday afternoon.

Cosmopolitan111807A.jpg

Wow, not crazy at all about the big beige block that is the parking garage at the bottom. I would have hoped that they would have integrated it more, perhaps using some of the glass or something!