On 8/16/2022 at 11:23 AM, mattyt36 said:

The DLI was formed in 2012, 

I think we call say this program was a success.  I believe we're reaching a point where the additional tax revenue being generated by the increased residential downtown has exceeded the initial funding.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Brooklyn173 said:

Pretty much all of the scaffolding is down. Disappointed to see the broken windows. I almost hope it was a construction mishap and not vandalism.

I don't think I've ever seen a job site that didn't have broken windows due to the construction crew's mishaps. But on apartment projects it seems to be much more prevalent.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2022 at 8:13 PM, Brooklyn173 said:

Sidewalk and plantings going in.

Among other things. 
I was very disappointed when I walked past the southeast corner of the building today. In typical Houston fashion, a giant silver utility box has been installed, which  is encroaching on the sidewalk.
Why?  It's as if mucking up sidewalks and inconveniencing pedestrians is a sacred ritual that must be observed.

36 minutes ago, dbigtex56 said:

Among other things. 
I was very disappointed when I walked past the southeast corner of the building today. In typical Houston fashion, a giant silver utility box has been installed, which  is encroaching on the sidewalk.
Why?  It's as if mucking up sidewalks and inconveniencing pedestrians is a sacred ritual that must be observed.

It's the NHHIP rule: All progress must provide all stakeholders with at least one thing to complain about.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• The title was changed to 1810 Main Apartments