• 2 weeks later...

The post below was originally posted in this thread October 2, 2019. Since all of my content on the forum was deleted, I'm reposting this.

Update on a ground floor retail tenant coming to Hanover River Oaks at 2651 Kipling, Houston:

Some sort of Mexican or Mexican-influenced restaurant will be one of the tenants here.

Legal documents were filed with the county this week by HRO Property Owner LP. The tenant listed in the agreement is Flora Mexican Kitchen.

There's a Flora Mexican Kitchen LLC and a trademark registered last year. The restaurant is tied to Clark Cooper Concepts (Ibiza, The Kitchen at the Dunlavy, Punk's Southern Food)

In June, Charles Clark and Grant Cooper sat down with CultureMap and hinted more projects may be coming. Flora Mexican Kitchen is one of them.

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/restaurants-bars/06-27-19-whats-eric-eating-podcast-charles-clark-grant-cooper-clark-cooper-concepts/ 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, j_cuevas713 said:

It's so cool to see each neighborhood get its own skyline. It really helps differentiate the areas of the city more clearly. 

Due to the fact that the land is so flat here, I definitely agree it would be nice to have. Verticality in this town is how we create our own landscape.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, j_cuevas713 said:

It's so cool to see each neighborhood get its own skyline. It really helps differentiate the areas of the city more clearly. 

I agree. I live right down the street from Transco or Williams tower and it's pretty cool to be able to see it in most of the city and see pretty much right where I live. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, brijonmang said:

Did we get 2 extra floors? 

Tillman did the same counting on his Uptown project. They probably subtracted one floor for 13 so elevator count will go one higher and then there is probably a maintenance area or something they are counting on the roof that isn't really a floor but they will count.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...