On 2/1/2019 at 10:34 PM, ChannelTwoNews said:

From the past few days...

tPCKXP6.jpg

We are such a weird city. A beautiful mess and I strangely love it haha. Only here would you see a drive thru becks prime rib chain restaurant take prominence on a major thoroughfare in front and instead of a new 39 story tower. If we could correct the vertical lines in this image in post, we should then get this framed.  

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Luminare said:

We are such a weird city. A beautiful mess and I strangely love it haha. Only here would you see a drive thru becks prime rib chain restaurant take prominence on a major thoroughfare in front and instead of a new 39 story tower. If we could correct the vertical lines in this image in post, we should then get this framed.  

It really is. I think it’s great. As long as everything is walkable and open I’m all for it. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, j_cuevas713 said:

It really is. I think it’s great. As long as everything is walkable and open I’m all for it. 

Still want it gone, but the image encapsulates the dynamics and the changes that are happening in this city.

• Like 1

ekdrm2d1,      This last batch of images is one of your best. I especially like the "Mini Hanover". The angle of the wall,  great lines, and the red ladder, pops, against the shades of grey, and  the subtle, yellow streak.

The other one thats rather interesting is,  " From The Arrive, River Oaks"  

Thanks for the updates and Keep up the good work.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...