Pearl Rosemont: Multifamily At 102 Dennis St.

skooljunkie

So is it safe to assume that this thing will be delayed a considerable amount? How do you even repair this type of damage?

Looking at the photos, there isn't really all that much damage.  They will spend more time arguing about who's insurance should pay what than the actual time it takes to address the damage.  I would bet this sets the project back 3-4 weeks max.

Having said that, if I owned that tower crane, I would claim it as a 100% loss and sue the shit out of Consolidated.....

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, hindesky said:

I was thinking that 18 wheeler's trailer.

Not sure there's really any reason to think that.  Is there damage on that trailer?  (If it took out a branch that size, there would be.)  Here's the street view of the tree from January 2020.  The branch doesn't look low enough to be taken out by a semi trailer.1597287191_ScreenShot2021-11-01at10_00_06AM.thumb.png.1e6cc4c0098e658980f36fdefff3cff3.png

• Like 3

This occurred before the wind came in. But no, there was no visible damage to the trailer or truck.

Their propensity for moving our trashcans out of reach of the trash trucks so they can park demonstrates stupidity and/or indifference. Either of which, combined with their recent crane fiasco, informs my opinion of what likely happened.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mike78 said:

This occurred before the wind came in. But no, there was no visible damage to the trailer or truck.

Their propensity for moving our trashcans out of reach of the trash trucks so they can park demonstrates stupidity and/or indifference. Either of which, combined with their recent crane fiasco, informs my opinion of what likely happened.

Just as an FYI, ParkHouston was out writing tickets for those parked too close to stop signs at the end of last week. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...