Hanover Southampton: Multifamily At 5122 Morningside Dr.

• 4 weeks later...

I took a tour the other day as I was walking back from the gym to my house. This place is nice. The waterwall on Morningside is really cool. The units themselves are "generically" high end but quite nice. The amenities deck, which we couldn't see yet, looks like it will be amazing. A huge pool on the 12th floor, a theater room, and a glassed-in gym. The views are amazing, even from the 6th floor unit we saw. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I took a tour the other day as I was walking back from the gym to my house. This place is nice. The waterwall on Morningside is really cool. The units themselves are "generically" high end but quite nice. The amenities deck, which we couldn't see yet, looks like it will be amazing. A huge pool on the 12th floor, a theater room, and a glassed-in gym. The views are amazing, even from the 6th floor unit we saw.

My wife and I work out there. Probably seen you there. Watch for white goatee.

I love the density thats developing in the neighborhood.

Do you think the construction across the street from the gym is just an addition to the child services center?

I still wish there was a small pocket park for dog walkers or just a place to

meditate, and a small grocery store.

I think Benjy should develop a small grocery store concept for the neighborhood. He is one of the executives and heirs to the Grocers Supply and Fiesta chain. He could take that small one story building between Benjy's and this new tower and put it in there. It would be the perfect location.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to Hanover Southampton: Multifamily At 5122 Morningside Dr.