The Shoppes At Uptown Crossing At 5405 South Rice Ave.

Pleak

Wow, that was fast. Somehow I thought the Micro Center hadn't even started yet and the building on site was for something else. Hopefully that means the other one can be demolished soon and Amegy can start. Still no renderings for that one, right.

• Like 1

Wow, that was fast. Somehow I thought the Micro Center hadn't even started yet and the building on site was for something else. Hopefully that means the other one can be demolished soon and Amegy can start. Still no renderings for that one, right.

One person here has, but no pictures yet.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Walmart's walls were up with all the supports like you usually see with tilt wall, when I passed earlier today.

it was pointed out in another thread that traffic here is crazy. Walmart and the fast food joints haven't even opened yet. They have to add an entrance from westpark and/or a traffic light on S Rice.

Edited by LarryDierker
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Chick-fil-A going in at Shoppes at Uptown Crossing!

http://capitalretailproperties.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Uptown-Crossing-Flier-EMAIL.pdf

Three chicken places. Raising Cane's (across the street), El Pollo Loco, and Chick-fil-A. Going to get busy around lunch time.  The Walmart store has plenty of parking though.

RFWv3bC.jpg

Place has really developed!

• Like 2

On 9/24/2016 at 11:42 AM, SkylineView said:

Is the other Chick-Fil-A at Richmond / Westpark offramp going to close?

Not that I'm aware of. Both are populated with office/warehouse space.  Chick-Fil-A gets so busy during lunch that I bet they will both remain open.

Raising Cane's signage is up. 

What a hot development area! Bellaire High School going in down the street at Fournace & S. Rice? On the Chevron campus. No way..  Bellaire/HISD has "funds" so anything could happen. That intersection would be overly dense for all three schools.  Flooding is also a concern in that area.  Somebody had mentioned that the entire Chevron campus is too big for the Bellaire High School building. HISD and a developer would split the land.

I knew something was going to happen, fast! I posted about it a few months ago, on another forum, skyscraperpag, Hot land.. Right off the W. Loop, on Chevron property, across the freeway from the upcoming Houston Methodist Hospital development.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to The Shoppes at Uptown Crossing
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to The Shoppes At Uptown Crossing Developments
  • The title was changed to The Shoppes At Uptown Crossing At 5405 South Rice Ave.