Camden Travis: Multifamily At 2700 Travis St.

roadrunner

i wonder what The Reef thinks about this new building. it totally obstructs their view of downtown.

I like that they've done the front in brick, but the side reminds me of a cheap hotel

Did The Reef actually have that great of a view? I've never been in there, but it's on the first floor and it already had that parking garage in the way

• Like 1

Just noticed that Camden now has info about Camden Travis online (including floor plans).

Link

Camden Travis Street is all about location and style! Choose from a variety of spacious one and two bedroom floor plans. Great features include crown molding, ceiling fans, large soaking tubs, full size washers and dryers, and so much more! Our pet-friendly community with a dog run also offers direct access to garages, resort-style swimming pool with cabanas, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. If convenience is what you’re after, this community boasts loads of exterior amenities sure to make your life more relaxing. Best of all, residents of Camden Travis Street are just a short distance to surrounding destinations such as recreational venues, popular area dining, entertainment, shopping, and night life. Camden Travis Street is within close proximity of the Metro rail line and convenience to Downtown and the Medical Center. Come experience living excellence today at Camden Travis Street, where a world of convenience awaits you!

The floor plans aren't bad... but are definitely a little pricey. They do have some additional amenities from other apartments I've seen...

• Expanded cable
  • High-endurance fitness zone
  • Parking garage with direct apartment access
  • Resident gaming lounge
  • Social network cafe with Wi-Fi
  • Spectacular pool with Wi-Fi access
  • TAEXX in-wall pest control system
  • Valet waste front door trash pickup

The floor plans aren't bad... but are definitely a little pricey. They do have some additional amenities from other apartments I've seen...

• Expanded cable
  • High-endurance fitness zone
  • Parking garage with direct apartment access
  • Resident gaming lounge
  • Social network cafe with Wi-Fi
  • Spectacular pool with Wi-Fi access
  • TAEXX in-wall pest control system
  • Valet waste front door trash pickup

Oh cool, trash will be left in the hallways for pickup, that sounds ritzy!

• The title was changed to 2900 Block Of Travis St.