WestPoint Corporate Center

Urbannizer

That's fine. However, if it's not in the energy corridor... then their markerting fluff department shouldnt say it's in the energy corridor...

My personal experience is that truth and marketing are two words that rarely find themselves in the same sentence.

My personal experience is that truth and marketing are two words that rarely find themselves in the same sentence.

Isn't this entire statement pretty much an oxymoron?

Would this then be considered to be part of the "West Belt" development?

Dear goodness I hope not.

Just when you thought the energy corridor was becoming a rich urban environment, they go and ruin it all.

This is not on the EC, this is the newly designated West Belt sub market; which has always been a collection of isolated suburban office parks.

This is not on the EC, this is the newly designated West Belt sub market; which has always been a collection of isolated suburban office parks.

My post was sarcastic. I was responding to arche_757's complain that this wasn't built in the Energy Corridor, adding to the synergy of buildings over there.

tracts of land this large don't just grow on trees you know.

speaking of large tracts of land.. whats up with the property on the beltway between Westheimer and Richmond? Meadowglen Ln runs right through it.. the property with a 4 story apartment complex in the middle of the lot but other then that it has been sitting undeveloped (albeit with roads on the property). 

sorry to get off topic, i didnt want to start a new thread just to ask about it.

• 2 weeks later...

speaking of large tracts of land.. whats up with the property on the beltway between Westheimer and Richmond? Meadowglen Ln runs right through it.. the property with a 4 story apartment complex in the middle of the lot but other then that it has been sitting undeveloped (albeit with roads on the property). 

sorry to get off topic, i didnt want to start a new thread just to ask about it.

Seriously, wth? That property has sat like that for some time now....

Archived